• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Georgia OME BP-51 Complete Package w/ Leaf Springs $2,900

puda

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Automation
Updated Price: $2,000
I am selling the following Old Man Emu parts:

BP-51 front coilovers with mounting kit
BP-51 rear shocks with mounting kit
Medium duty (1.5" @ 600 lb) leaf springs
Greasable Shackles kit
Greasable Pins kit
Bushing kit

I am planning to get rid of my Ranger and will be returning the truck to the stock Tremor suspension prior to the sale. Local pickup only, no shipping. The Pictures show the stance of the truck with the bed loaded and the front pre-load set at 0 mm (this was a bit undersprung, I would put it to 3-5 mm if I did it all over again). This suspension is great, my wife can't stay awake because the truck is so "floaty". These definitely handle the weight well, I usually kept it pretty soft on road but being able to crank up the rebound is definitely nice to stop the bobble-head feel of the factory Tremor suspension. Off-road this setup provides confidence even with a heavy load! Got me through a section of the White Rim Road which the Park Rangers said was closed... In the rain! I had absolutely no squeaking, these springs are silent with the greaseable bushings. It's a great setup, just doesn't get me to the 3,000 pound payload of a Ram 2500 Rebel, so that's the direction I'm likely going.

PXL_20220906_192140549.jpg
PXL_20220906_192118770.jpg

PXL_20230112_031844641.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

CharChar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4
any interest in selling the decked system?

CharChar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4
I am selling the following Old Man Emu parts:

BP-51 front coilovers with mounting kit
BP-51 rear shocks with mounting kit
Medium duty (1.5" @ 600 lb) leaf springs
Greasable Shackles kit
Greasable Pins kit
Bushing kit

I am planning to get rid of my Ranger and will be returning the truck to the stock Tremor suspension prior to the sale. Local pickup only, no shipping. The Pictures show the stance of the truck with the bed loaded and the front pre-load set at 0 mm.

PXL_20220906_192140549.jpg
PXL_20220906_192118770.jpg
Bump asking if the decked systems is for sale. Thanks!

OP
OP
puda

puda

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Automation
I am not planning to sell the Decked yet. It was pictured to give reference to the weight that the springs are supporting. It will likely go up for sale some point next year once I have another truck lined up. Obviously, for the right price just about anything can be for sale...

CharChar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4
I am not planning to sell the Decked yet. It was pictured to give reference to the weight that the springs are supporting. It will likely go up for sale some point next year once I have another truck lined up. Obviously, for the right price just about anything can be for sale...
ha! I hear you. decked has a black friday sale ive been looking at. i saw yours, and figured you might want to get rid of it if the truck is going also! Im not really in any rush to get one though.

Brett Fields

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4, Blackout, Tow
Occupation
Paramedic
I'm free the weekend of the 19th... The wife is having a girls weekend, so I can do whatever the hell I want. We could leave Friday...
Are you guys going? If you're going another time, (as in not this weekend) I would've liked to jump in also. If we teach coloranger some cpr, we could call it a business trip! ?

OP
OP
puda

puda

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Automation
Price update: $2,000.

outlandish_ranger

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Are you willing to separate the kit? Interested in the leaf springs with the needed hardware, due to I already have upgrade everything else.

OP
OP
puda

puda

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Automation
If someone else comes in and just wants the shocks, yes. So I guess the answer to your question is no, the price I'm selling the kit at pretty much makes the leaf springs a freebie.

Waric31

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Occupation
Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be interested in the shocks and struts, I already have icon leafs
Sponsored