Official 2023 Maverick Tremor Release! – Specs, Pics, Videos. Priced @ $2,995 ?

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Idk man the bronco sport badlands puts in work and this is basically the same thing now, it will go a lot further than you think it would
Well, go buy one then. Fixating on what others think is a bit creepy.
Sponsored

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Not fixating on anything I am offering up evidence that proves you wrong, some could say the same thing about being a crazy prepper living out in the middle of the woods..... A forum is for discussions not sure if you are aware of that

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
Saw this on FB initially - bunch of Heep guys were bashing it comparing it to Wranglers in full articulate with aftermarket suspension.

I had to laugh and took the troll bait telling them its likely for folks who wanted a Bronco sport or maybe a Fiat Compass but wanted a truck bed.

This little Maverick would be cool on fire trails or some such...naturally keep this green circle and MAYBE some blue square - MAYBE.

D

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Go watch some of the videos of dudes tearing shit up in the regular fx4 maverick, there is one dude down in mexico who does reviews and he absolutely sent it through the dunes and rocks and stuff that it should have no right getting through, yet the maverick took it all with ease. The awd system is incredibly clever in these, add in that twin clutch rear and youve got a fairly potent rig just look at the stuff they did with the bronco sport bandlands out in moab
I've seen tons of videos of Bronco Sports, Jeep Cherokees and Renegades and others like it doing some crazy stuff. But there is a limit.

And I know for what I would need it for it would never work. Most of our beaches are soft, deep sand. Unless you have the clearance and dedicated 4wd you are getting stuck.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen tons of videos of Bronco Sports, Jeep Cherokees and Renegades and others like it doing some crazy stuff. But there is a limit.

And I know for what I would need it for it would never work. Most of our beaches are soft, deep sand. Unless you have the clearance and dedicated 4wd you are getting stuck.
Yeah I will say sugarsand is deadly and there is no replacement for ground clearance lol. Those beaches up north where you are are hardcore it makes me think of that bronco that got turned into a submarine cause the idiots driving it got stuck and the tides came in lol. Don't get me wrong I think the maverick and sport are fantastic, hell I had a maverick on order for a while before I got my truck. Would I go back and get one? Hell no I love my ranger but people shouldn't sleep on them either ground clearance aside the modern awd systems are very very clever and that twin clutch system works brilliantly until you end up framing out lol. In a way I kinda think wheeling with one would be more fun cause you have to be more precise and creative, back when I was stock going on the trails I had to do some very interesting lines and techniques to get through and over stuff whereas now I power through just about anything bar super deep water, its almost less fun lol

HippoTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Gray Ranger Tremor
Literally all he did was respond to your post, which is literally the point of a forum. Untwist your panties.

Anyway, if I was interested in a unibody vehicle I'd be all over the Maverick Tremor. The Bronco Sport Badlands can do some really surprising stuff once lifted, the AWD system is the real deal:

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Literally all he did was respond to your post, which is literally the point of a forum. Untwist your panties.

Anyway, if I was interested in a unibody vehicle I'd be all over the Maverick Tremor. The Bronco Sport Badlands can do some really surprising stuff once lifted, the AWD system is the real deal:

has anyone been out there, I would love to take my ranger it looks sick

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Looks incredibly fun but I'm way too much of a wimp to take my Ranger Tremor out there. I also worry a bit about a longer wheelbase vehicle on some of those climbs...
Yeah with the height and better articulation we should be ok I think our approach breakover and departure angles are superior to the sport anyways but yeah does look risky but super super fun lol. Now I just need to find a time to get to north carolina lol

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure if you tried to make a Maverick Tremor keep up off-road with a Ranger Tremor one’s gonna break and it won’t be the Ranger. It looks cool though if you want a bit beefier look.
of course but thats like having two different weight class fighters go at it, I would say a maverick tremor could probably get as far as a stock sport 4x4 no locker

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
of course but thats like having two different weight class fighters go at it, I would say a maverick tremor could probably get as far as a stock sport 4x4 no locker
Almost like comparing an F150 suspension to a Ranger suspension. :wink::wink: