Off road Meetup Land Between the Lake 2/19-2/21

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
We really need a meet up section. The local sections aren’t laid out well for a regional meetup like this.
Anyways, me and three of my buddies are heading down to LBL on the weekend on 2/19-2/21 to hit the trails and do some camping. Taking half day Friday to drive down but no wheeling on Friday, just get there and camp. I’m the only Ranger owner so all trucks welcome. More trucks the better so I wanted to see if anyone here would be interested. We will be using GMRS for comms so you’ll need that. Let me know if you have any questions.
Sponsored

BigOlBish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Rapid Red
The forums definitely need an update. Especially the buy/sell section. If the market were bigger I could understand separate sections for different components but as slow as it is we'd be fine with one for everything.

Sorry to derail! Sounds fun I'm in CO though so a little too far. Make sure to take some pics. Would be interesting to see how different lifts perform so hopefully some other rangers can make it.

OP
OP
HoosierT

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Bumping this. Land Between the Lakes is in Southwest Kentucky for anyone not familiar. We will be hitting most of the tougher roads but NOT the OHV park as I have the only truck in the group with any armor. With that said, a stock truck would probably be just fine and we have plenty of recovery gear including my winch if you get into any trouble.
Lastly, I have a couple Motorola FRS/GMRS radios I could loan out if you would like to come and don't have a GMRS radio. We're licensed so you can just be somebody's "brother" for the trip. :)

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
We really need a meet up section. The local sections aren’t laid out well for a regional meetup like this.
Anyways, me and three of my buddies are heading down to LBL on the weekend on 2/19-2/21 to hit the trails and do some camping. Taking half day Friday to drive down but no wheeling on Friday, just get there and camp. I’m the only Ranger owner so all trucks welcome. More trucks the better so I wanted to see if anyone here would be interested. We will be using GMRS for comms so you’ll need that. Let me know if you have any questions.
A bit too far for me to make it with too little notice, but I definitely agree on a meetup section. I have been wanting to do a truck meet or meetup to go camping and off-roading for a while now. Hope you guys have fun!