OEM Part list

Aowens95

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I’m new here and have tried to find the past threads but figured this would be easier. Does any one have a list of the part numbers for the OEM trailer Hitch install? I have the rear parking sensor and I know there are different wire harnesses for the trailer wiring. Any thoughts? I appreciate the help!
Sponsored

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
If you are still looking for this info
Screenshot_20200929-153326.jpg

This is what I ordered to add the tow package and brake controller to my truck. Purchased from FordPartsOnSale.com, who had the best prices I could find and happened to be a local dealer.

A few things to note:
1. My truck does have rear parking sensors. If your truck does not, the letter at the end of the part number for the wiring harness will be different.

2. The "cap" is the plug for the hole in the bumper where a ball mounts to. I bought my truck used and this was missing. It is not necessary to purchase unless you lost yours.

3. The trailer hitch receiver bolts I ordered were incorrect. I believe the correct part number is W718875-S439. You only need 2 of them as you reuse the 4 that mount the non-tow package bumper to the frame, but some places will only sell in a pack of 4.

Edit: I can confirm part number W718875-S439 is the correct hitch mount bolts. Due to some misinformation from an ebay seller i now have 6 extra of these bolts. If anybody needs them I can send them a pair. Just send a pm to me and we can work out the details.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Aowens95

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
If you are still looking for this info
Screenshot_20200929-153326.jpg

This is what I ordered to add the tow package and brake controller to my truck. Purchased from FordPartsOnSale.com, who had the best prices I could find and happened to be a local dealer.

A few things to note:
1. My truck does have rear parking sensors. If your truck does not, the letter at the end of the part number for the wiring harness will be different.

2. The "cap" is the plug for the hole in the bumper where a ball mounts to. I bought my truck used and this was missing. It is not necessary to purchase unless you lost yours.

3. The trailer hitch receiver bolts I ordered were incorrect. I believe the correct part number is W718875-S439. You only need 2 of them as you reuse the 4 that mount the non-tow package bumper to the frame, but some places will only sell in a pack of 4.
Thank you! This really helps out a lot! I’m Installing a leveling kit this weekend so this will be next on the list!
Sponsored