OC Wheel Alignment Shop?

CC_The_Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if this is the place to post but wanted to see if anyone had a good wheel alignment shop you’d recommend for Orange County? Preferably around Costa Mesa, Newport, Santa Ana.

Just finished my suspension upgrade and need an alignment! Couple of the big chain stores are telling me they can’t promise accuracy because it’s not factory Specs anymore?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CC_The_Aussie

CC_The_Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
In case anyone else finds themselves in the same situation. I went to JC’s Alignment in Huntington Beach. Johnny was an absolute legend and knew what he was doing with the ranger. None of that “oh our system doesn’t have the specs” or “because you’ve lifted it, it won’t be accurate” bullshit!

Highly recommend!

SurfRanger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD
Occupation
Engineer
In case anyone else finds themselves in the same situation. I went to JC’s Alignment in Huntington Beach. Johnny was an absolute legend and knew what he was doing with the ranger. None of that “oh our system doesn’t have the specs” or “because you’ve lifted it, it won’t be accurate” bullshit!

Highly recommend!
Hey I’m in the same area and wanted to know if you have any spot you like for ranger install. Looking at suspension and leveling and If I dont get the chance to do it myself I will just have someone do it. All the generic places I called in newport were snarky about it and didn't know much about rangers.

OP
OP
CC_The_Aussie

CC_The_Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the late response mate! If you’re still chasing a shop - JC’s Alignment in Huntington Beach who did my alignment had told me they also had done the suspension on a couple of rangers so maybe start there? Ask for Johnny and if he can’t help you - I’d bet he’s got a solid recommendation for you.
Sponsored