Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
POA PSA (Public Service Announcement, not Prostate Specific Antigen):

Sometimes we use too many abbr's. and acronyms. I'm often guilty of this myself.
Reading through this topic, I was confuesd as to why some folks objected to Bella Vista being a Power Of Attorney community? I mean why would you not want someone looking after your affairs when you no longer remember having any affairs? I belong to an HOA(HomeOwners' Association) in my townhome complex, maybe this is Palace Owners Association? Better look it up.

Aha, Price On Application! This means that the prospective buyer needs to contact the real estate agent for the asking price of the property. Used in a real estate listing for a variety of reasons, among them:
  • The realtor wants a shot at getting the prospects' contact info and/or setting up a showing before revealing the asking price
  • The realtor, or a competitor may have a comparable listing nearby that is substantially lower or higher in asking price
  • The property owner doesn't want their busybody neighbors/co workers to know what they are asking.
The potential downside being, prospects won't consider the property at all, as it makes the process tedious if you are considering several properties, as is with many on here.
The upside being that if they like what they see in photos or a self drive-by, they are a more motivated prospect when they do call.

One of those terms that you've known for a long time what it means but never heard it called that.
Thank you, Chris! ā€˜Cause, another one I didnā€™t know. :inspect:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Should have read down a little farther.:crazy::giggle:
Sponsored