Northern Virginia

Protomeister

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - black/ebony with BAP
Checking in from Arlington, VA - Black Lariat with Black Appearance Package. I'll add a photo/set up my profile later.

Saw a white the other day and we have an orange one down the street.

mlosi762

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Herndon checking in. White Platinum Lariat w/black appearance package. @fah3, think I saw you on the road not too long ago.

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a black XLT sport twice today in Reston, does it belong to anyone on here?

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a white XLT on route 28 this AM. It was marked up for a landscape company.

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I shared the road with a Saber Lariat Sport this AM. We did the joint admiration ā€œRanger waveā€. Iā€™m sure at some point there will be so many of us out there that these moments fade, but for now itā€™s cool seeing others and how much they clearly enjoy this truck.

LMKFX4XLT

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercab
Richmond, Va, with a 2019 Black FX4 XLT. Power 8 way adjustable seats, tow package. Loving it. Was thinking of getting a used 2016 Tacoma, but with black Friday deals (Ford, dealership, and willingness to call three places and get out the door prices before leaving the house, and then negotiate with the one with the best offer), got a new ranger for essentially the same price.
Have added:
- Line X spray in bed liner (Premium package which is the mid-level option and includes UV additive)
- Weather Tech mats (front and rear): Buy Weather Tech items at a local shop versus online; eliminates shipping charges
- Weather Tech no drill mud flaps (front and rear): You don't need the trim holder removal tool they call out; they come out easy with just your fingers or screwdriver
- Lomax Trifold hard cover (installed yesterday; nice color match and very flush look to bed).

Happy with all four. Probably going to upgrade the head and fog lights to LED next. Particularly enjoying following Henry Mac's build thread. Going to do the bed rack for 4' x 8' sheet transport this week.

Cnikola

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Contracting Officer
Gainesville, VA
ā€˜19 Lariat Black w/Black appearance
Sponsored