First Name
Jerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 Lariat, 2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 Honda CRV
Occupation
Retired Rancher
Aug 15th, ordered loaded Lariat, the second day they were accepting orders. Was told mine would be first to arrive, before any dealer stock. They were adamant about that! Well I didn’t even get vin# till recently, still no build or delivery date. I tell you it is very frustrating, to see people that didn’t even order till November, already have delivery dates. I can see mine probably isn’t showing till probably April, at the earliest. Meanwhile the dealership received a dealer stock Lariat, black, black interior. Which I had no interest in. This company has another dealership up the road 35 mi, so I was driving up there every couple of days to see what might show up there. My efforts were rewarded, a beautiful Platinum Lariat showed up, I had ordered a Saber, and had been kind of wishing I had ordered Platinum, It also had running boards, and spray in bed liner which I hadn’t ordered. So the dealer swapped trucks, and I am now the proud owner of a beautiful, loaded Lariat. I LOVE IT. My main complaint is the - +. temp control on dash is totally invisible in the daytime, also controls on steering wheel, and the menu’s are very different than on my Superduty, why can’t they make them the same across all their products?

2E6F6EF3-F492-4589-B207-5C74C5AE8430.jpeg
Sponsored

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Aug 15th, ordered loaded Lariat, the second day they were accepting orders. Was told mine would be first to arrive, before any dealer stock. They were adamant about that! Well I didn’t even get vin# till recently, still no build or delivery date. I tell you it is very frustrating, to see people that didn’t even order till November, already have delivery dates. I can see mine probably isn’t showing till probably April, at the earliest. Meanwhile the dealership received a dealer stock Lariat, black, black interior. Which I had no interest in. This company has another dealership up the road 35 mi, so I was driving up there every couple of days to see what might show up there. My efforts were rewarded, a beautiful Platinum Lariat showed up, I had ordered a Saber, and had been kind of wishing I had ordered Platinum, It also had running boards, and spray in bed liner which I hadn’t ordered. So the dealer swapped trucks, and I am now the proud owner of a beautiful, loaded Lariat. I LOVE IT. My main complaint is the - +. temp control on dash is totally invisible in the daytime, also controls on steering wheel, and the menu’s are very different than on my Superduty, why can’t they make them the same across all their products?
Great, congrats

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase

OP
OP
Saddle Tramp

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Jerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 Lariat, 2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 Honda CRV
Occupation
Retired Rancher
I love this truck, have 700 mi on it. I come up with all kind of lame excuses to drive it. If I hold it to 65 on the hwy get around 29 mpg. Got almost 28 first day doing 70 on hwy. When I filled up, I did the math. The truck fuel mileage computer was accurate within .8 mpg

C.moore01

First Name
Colbey Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape 2019 ranger
I done the same thing .. got tired of waiting on ford to build my truck and purchased one today