Ngauge what now

Mrmonk7663

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I have a 5star Ngauge from my 1st ranger. I called 5 star, stage 3, Palm Beach Dyno…everyone, and evidently with Emotion out of business they can’t be unlocked anymore. Has anyone found a solution to this or do I have a very expensive paperweight? Anyone have actual contact info for Jim Ferraro?

thanks!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Sport
I have a 5star Ngauge from my 1st ranger. I called 5 star, stage 3, Palm Beach Dyno…everyone, and evidently with Emotion out of business they can’t be unlocked anymore. Has anyone found a solution to this or do I have a very expensive paperweight? Anyone have actual contact info for Jim Ferraro?

thanks!!
Unfortunately it's an expensive paperweight at this point if you can't unlock. I know Lund racing was purchasing them for parts. That's about it.

Grady

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger FX4, 17 Subaru BRZ Yellow, 11 Evora
Occupation
Manager
I would replace with a standard HP tuners interface. That way at least the hardware is not locked and can be used on multiple vehicles. I had my HP tuner interface since 2006 or so, just had to pay to upgrade the interface in order to tune my ranger but that was only a couple hundred and received credits with the upgrade.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc