Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Next up:
Ravens over the Titans
Chiefs over the Texans
49ers over the Vikings
Seahawks BARELY over the Packers, because one can hope... :LOL:

Even though Pete Carrol is 0-4 at Lambeau. :crying:
As we saw last weekend anything can happen but as long as Clowney takes out Rodgers you should have a good chance. :giggle:
Sponsored

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
As a realist and a Vikings fan, I was extremely surprised that the Vikings pulled off that win against the Saints in their own house last weekend. The Vikings will have to pull off another miracle in order to beat the 49ers though. The 9ers are GOOD this year.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
As a realist and a Vikings fan, I was extremely surprised that the Vikings pulled off that win against the Saints in their own house last weekend. The Vikings will have to pull off another miracle in order to beat the 49ers though. The 9ers are GOOD this year.
That game was a real surprise but the Vikings D looked really good! Should be a good game but will be tough fight being in San Fran...Good luck

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
ha ha I’m a Vikings fan too. I always expect epic failure every year. Then when they finally do something good I want to get my hopes up then that’s when they really crush it and lose epically again.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
ha ha I’m a Vikings fan too. I always expect epic failure every year. Then when they finally do something good I want to get my hopes up then that’s when they really crush it and lose epically again.
Try being a Cardinals fan! We're giving the Browns a run for their money. :facepalm:

BrownsFans.jpg

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Try being a Cardinals fan! We're giving the Browns a run for their money. :facepalm:

BrownsFans.jpg
Ha ha at least you’ve been to a Super Bowl recently. I don’t know what’s worse having a team that’s top 10 best record of all time yet the only one to not win a Super Bowl or a team like the Browns or Cards ha ha. You guys have at least the draft to look forward too.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ha ha at least you’ve been to a Super Bowl recently. I don’t know what’s worse having a team that’s top 10 best record of all time yet the only one to not win a Super Bowl or a team like the Browns or Cards ha ha. You guys have at least the draft to look forward too.
That SB was 12 years ago but hey we're #1 at one thing...Longest draught of all sports teams to ever win a title! :facepalm: I've been a 9ers fan for years but once I moved here I started following the Cards. Now I know why they're called the Cardiac Cards! Picking #8 in the draft only means there were 7 others that sucked more than you did. lol Good luck this weekend it should be a good game.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Next up:
Ravens over the Titans
Chiefs over the Texans
49ers over the Vikings
Seahawks BARELY over the Packers, because one can hope... :LOL:

Even though Pete Carrol is 0-4 at Lambeau. :crying:
I did not see this thread before and wanted to jump into the fray/fun! :fingerscrossed:

Like most, I did not see the Titans win over the Patriots coming. However, Minnesota was a pleasant surprise because it keeps my early prediction of a NFC Championship in Seattle alive!

I grew up in Seattle; and in fact, attended their first game in the infamous Kingdome back in '76. They lost that day to the St. Louis Cardinals and I think only won 2 games that year? I have been a faithful "fan" during the horrendous teams/years even after moving away in the early '90's.

With that, here are my predictions en route to the Super Bowl:
Ravens over the Titans
Chief's over the Texans
Vikings over the 49ers
Seahawks over the Packers

AFC Championship.... Chiefs over the Ravens
NFC Championship.... Seahawks over the Vikings

Super Bowl LIV.... Seahawks over the Chiefs

I know, I know, I know; bold and/or crazy predictions, and a bit bias towards the Seahawks, right? Guilty as charged! :blush:

But as Chris Berman always says: "and that's why they play the games"!

BTW..... I predicted I'd like my Ranger! :clap:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anything can happen but I think Superbowl will be Ravens and 49s. Let's see what plays out.
Would love to see this but as we've seen so far this year anything can happen. I'm just hoping the officiating doesn't determine any of these games! If both the Chiefs and Ravens win today that is going to be one good AFC championship game.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Typical crappy Vikings. Can’t play well for two consecutive weeks and when they can’t run they suck.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Typical crappy Vikings. Can’t play well for two consecutive weeks and when they can’t run they suck.
It started out good and their D held the 9ers on a few drives. After having to play last weekend and only really 5 days in between games the 9ers ran them down with run plays today. That final touch down drive there were 8 run plays and 0 passes,the Vikes looks gassed. At least you guys made it this far! :like:

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
It started out good and their D held the 9ers on a few drives. After having to play last weekend and only really 5 days in between games the 9ers ran them down with run plays today. That final touch down drive there were 8 run plays and 0 passes,the Vikes looks gassed. At least you guys made it this far! :like:
The Vikings spoiled my hope for a NFC Championship in Seattle. Now the Hawks have to get it done in GB!
Sponsored