New (truckless) member

dgnp1

First Name
Deb
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, XLT Sport
Hello fellow ranger5g members.

I have an XLT with the FPP Level 2 on order. Ordered at the end of May and told 16-20 weeks. But now the Plant is down for another 2 weeks in June, so just added 2 weeks to the wait time.

Regardless, I'm not walking. Still have my 2103 Edge.

I'm enjoying all the very informative posts on this friendly site.

Got some items for the truck already: oil and filters for the first 15,000 kms, ASS Eliminator, Engine Cover, Bug Feflector/Hood protector. Waiting to order the Extang Signature Series 2.0 Trifecta Tonneau cover, until closer to delivery, so if there are any issues with it, I can return it.

Looking forward to contributing from Southern Ontario Canada.

Rob​
When I got my 2019, I ordered in March got it in June!

acormier7

First Name
Art
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker
Hello fellow ranger5g members.

I have an XLT with the FPP Level 2 on order. Ordered at the end of May and told 16-20 weeks. But now the Plant is down for another 2 weeks in June, so just added 2 weeks to the wait time.

Regardless, I'm not walking. Still have my 2103 Edge.

I'm enjoying all the very informative posts on this friendly site.

Got some items for the truck already: oil and filters for the first 15,000 kms, ASS Eliminator, Engine Cover, Bug Feflector/Hood protector. Waiting to order the Extang Signature Series 2.0 Trifecta Tonneau cover, until closer to delivery, so if there are any issues with it, I can return it.

Looking forward to contributing from Southern Ontario Canada.

Rob​
HI rob.
Did you receive your Ranger? How long did it take? I just ordered a 2022 XLT FX4 supercab. Sales manager told me 8-12 weeks. I'm sure he is lying about that too.

OP
OP

Wanted Ranger

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Ranger XLT with FPP Level 2
Occupation
Tooling Manager
No truck yet.

It arrived at the dealer on 10/06/21 and on installation of the Fox Shocks, one decided to leak all of its oil. So now I'm waiting on a replacement.

Maybe this week? I'm on my way to the dealer now, to see what's going on.

At this rate, it takes less time to have a Baby than it does to get a Truck!

I started working on this back in April and ordered on May 27th.

Rob
HI rob.
Did you receive your Ranger? How long did it take? I just ordered a 2022 XLT FX4 supercab. Sales manager told me 8-12 weeks. I'm sure he is lying about that too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement