First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xl stx
Occupation
Tree killer
Got the tow mirrors similar to puddle jumper. Fitment is Great. Now I just got to figure out how to wire them in as the European Ranger plug is a touch smaller but basically the same setup. Not sure on wiring

5459998E-0CBC-472D-B071-AB9FC0CBA523.jpeg

83B31757-89B5-4436-85D4-1AAD328CF75A.jpeg

ACAB52BC-45CC-4EB4-B5C9-A8332C98B4DF.jpeg
Sponsored

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Got the tow mirrors similar to puddle jumper. Fitment is Great. Now I just got to figure out how to wire them in as the European Ranger plug is a touch smaller but basically the same setup. Not sure on wiring

5459998E-0CBC-472D-B071-AB9FC0CBA523.jpeg

83B31757-89B5-4436-85D4-1AAD328CF75A.jpeg
Nice job! I'd love to have something like this, but I'd really miss the BLIS. (Pun intended) Power fold I could live without.

OP
OP
Crash

Crash

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xl stx
Occupation
Tree killer
Nice job! I'd love to have something like this, but I'd really miss the BLIS. (Pun intended) Power fold I could live without.
Supposed to have blis these are generation 2 Evidently I ordered at the right time they started this series ???

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Supposed to have blis these are generation 2 Evidently I ordered at the right time they started this series ???
Are you saying these have BLIS? Wasn't aware any non-US Rangers had it. Got a link?

RangerAJS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4, black out package, 302a, technology.
Occupation
Problem Solver
Are you saying these have BLIS? Wasn't aware any non-US Rangers had it. Got a link?
Yes, a link please! I’ve been dreaming about these...I too could live without folding mirrors. bLIS would be awesome!

OP
OP
Crash

Crash

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xl stx
Occupation
Tree killer
Eagle 4x4 in the uk ??
Manufacturer clearview mirrors Australia ??

still waiting on a reply on wiring
Very “spendy” Lol

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys
I don't have a need to install tow mirrors, but I am working on swapping in Lariat mirrors. I have a pretty good plan and understanding of the mirror wiring so if you have questions PM me. I may be able to help. . I have started a how to thread.
Is the light at the bottom of the mirror the BLIS indicator or is it a turn signal?

OP
OP
Crash

Crash

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xl stx
Occupation
Tree killer
Hey guys
I don't have a need to install tow mirrors, but I am working on swapping in Lariat mirrors. I have a pretty good plan and understanding of the mirror wiring so if you have questions PM me. I may be able to help. . I have started a how to thread.
Is the light at the bottom of the mirror the BLIS indicator or is it a turn signal?
That’s a turn signal on the bottom and it has the puddle lights. I have the factory wiring diagrams. These are aftermarket mirrors with no matching colors.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a turn signal on the bottom and it has the puddle lights. I have the factory wiring diagrams. These are aftermarket mirrors with no matching colors.
Nice - so only thing these don't have compared to Lariat mirrors is heat?
That will be an easy wire up as the only wire I have yet to confirm easy access to is the the line for heat. The rest can all be tapped at the BCM.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice - so only thing these don't have compared to Lariat mirrors is heat?
That will be an easy wire up as the only wire I have yet to confirm easy access to is the the line for heat. The rest can all be tapped at the BCM.
Just went out to site. Looks like you can option them with heat, power fold, and what ever the multi signal module gives you. Still don't think they have BLIS, as that is not a feature on Rangers outside the US. $1600A fully optioned plus shipping, $850A basic power adjust manual fold.

They do mention BLIS indicator but only for vehicles originally equipped. If you dig into Ranger specific mirrors they say no to Blind Spot.

As much as I would like extendable tow mirrors, I want my BLIS.

OP
OP
Crash

Crash

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xl stx
Occupation
Tree killer
We’ll just got a message today that the mirrors manufacture is sending me a set of plug ins for my mirrors. Hoping it’s the right plug and will be plug and play. Will see ??

RangerAJS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4, black out package, 302a, technology.
Occupation
Problem Solver
We’ll just got a message today that the mirrors manufacture is sending me a set of plug ins for my mirrors. Hoping it’s the right plug and will be plug and play. Will see ??
Any updates?

OP
OP
Crash

Crash

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger xl stx
Occupation
Tree killer
Any updates?
Still waiting have actually got a few conversations in email from manufacturer. Evidently it’s top secret information on the wiring schematic of there mirrors. I asked for that specifically and am getting the runaround Lol

Monark323

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XTL FX4
Amazon has some generic attachment tow mirrors. Did the job for me, but a bit shaky.

joeduran3

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired
The ClearView mirrors have BLIS, folding, heated, turn signals but they cost $975 for that model. I'm dreaming about them.
Sponsored