TheBadger

First Name
E
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 STX Crew 4×4
Occupation
Union Pipefitter
The Badger's been at the dealership for a couple days now.

First she wouldn't squeal so I suggested they get on the freeway and warm her up. Second day she wouldn't squeal on the hoist so I suggested they pick under the axle to keep the weight on the driveline. Guy started asking me about the "lift kit" and for a moment even said it was outside the warranty period, both of which gave me a chuckle. He called back right before close of business tonight to say they're pretty sure it's the driveshaft, parts will be in next week. I said that's good news, any chance of a loaner? 🤣

@RANGER PRIDE No mention of tires. Thanks for the reality check.
Advertisement

Travis9935

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
The Badger's been at the dealership for a couple days now.

First she wouldn't squeal so I suggested they get on the freeway and warm her up. Second day she wouldn't squeal on the hoist so I suggested they pick under the axle to keep the weight on the driveline. Guy started asking me about the "lift kit" and for a moment even said it was outside the warranty period, both of which gave me a chuckle. He called back right before close of business tonight to say they're pretty sure it's the driveshaft, parts will be in next week. I said that's good news, any chance of a loaner? 🤣

@RANGER PRIDE No mention of tires. Thanks for the reality check.
Why what size tires? Not sure why tire size would be relevant to it though. They won't change driveshaft angles.

Reactions: Doc

TheBadger

First Name
E
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 STX Crew 4×4
Occupation
Union Pipefitter
@Travis9935 They're not as big as yours lol. Was more concerned with weight and rotational mass than size. I've never owned a brand new vehicle before so I thought Ford would look for any and all reason to deny a claim. Also I think I'm addicted to buying truck parts and my subconscious fabricated a scenario to make me buy more.

Reactions: Doc
Advertisement

Advertisement