First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt fx4 CC- 2002 F250 super D 4x4
Occupation
retired
hello all. I just joined this forum today and hope to read up and join in on various topics related the new rangers. I purchased my 2019 ranger as a new left over in may 2020 and im still amazed at the power, smoothness and all of the bells and whistles these trucks have compared to my 2002 super duty. I`ll use my ranger as a daily driver and keep my super duty for any bull work that needs to be done.
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
hello all. I just joined this forum today and hope to read up and join in on various topics related the new rangers. I purchased my 2019 ranger as a new left over in may 2020 and im still amazed at the power, smoothness and all of the bells and whistles these trucks have compared to my 2002 super duty. I`ll use my ranger as a daily driver and keep my super duty for any bull work that needs to be done.
Hi Daniel

I might recommend you take your credit card and wrap it in foil and put it in a safe in another room. Reading these forums can get very expensive when the dreaded Mod cloud descends on you and blinds you to the costs until it is too late.... :)

Great bunch of Folks here and ready to help!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
rozebud

rozebud

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt fx4 CC- 2002 F250 super D 4x4
Occupation
retired
thank you all for the warm welcome.
as for the money spent on mods....if I had a nickel back for every dollar spent on my super duty over the last 19 years I would have almost enough money to start on the mods I plan on doing to the ranger.
Sponsored