New member here. Not big on forums, but I love my Ranger so much. Here I am.

OP
OP

Bigdon#1

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Student/Part Time
Welcome onboard and your truck look so awesome! Ignore others who said, "Your wallet needs to watch out". You will do fine. I only upgrade with a used tonneau cover through this forum's marketplace. It saved me several hundred bucks! I spend some dollars on stickers. Unfortunately, I love to travel with my travel trailer which induced me to install a trailer brake controller. That is the most expensive part. If you do not need to tow anything, you are off a good start. Just a few stickers on your truck. That is it.
Thanks, I love the color of it. There are plenty of items I want for it. Holding off on mods because I also like it the way it is. I did the trailer brake as well. Used the one I had on my F-150, just hardwired it under the dash. My kids and I have been doing some camping with ours, doing a cross country road when we move back to Seattle in Oct. Looking forward to see how she handles over 4200 miles lol.
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, not doing any mods yet. Just gonna keep it as is. Mainly use it for work and towing my camping trailer.
Hi Donald,

I hope your Ranger gives you many Smiles per mile. I think it is a very worthy product that Ford has offered. Seems the aftermarket industry thinks this is a worthwhile product for which to offer aftermarket products. Keep your wallet secure as the mod bug bites are brutal.

Enjoy your Ranger...it has a long and proud heritage of which much of my Ford Engineering Career was devoted.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

OP
OP

Bigdon#1

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Student/Part Time
Hi Donald,

I hope your Ranger gives you many Smiles per mile. I think it is a very worthy product that Ford has offered. Seems the aftermarket industry thinks this is a worthwhile product for which to offer aftermarket products. Keep your wallet secure as the mod bug bites are brutal.

Enjoy your Ranger...it has a long and proud heritage of which much of my Ford Engineering Career was devoted.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
I am definitely I pleased with it so far. I'm holding off on aftermarket parts/mods. Not saying I haven't looked lol. There are plenty of things I do want to do. Well thanks for making some damn good trucks. This is my second ranger. Had a manual 99 sportside years ago, thing ran like a champ, till someone killed (accident) it lol. My wallet is def secured.

GTHAYS

First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL STX
Occupation
23 Years in Prison on the 8 hour installment plan. (Retired, intact)
Congratulations, and welcome to the party. Sorry for your color blindness, someone should have told you that your truck is orange.
Didn't he know they have White?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
The day I got it. Great truck.

608669327.jpg
Hey, Big Don, welcome to the forum. I was never much for forums, either, and really only joined to learn about the Ranger's features while waiting for delivery last summer. The forum turned out to be so helpful and so much fun that I stuck around. Expensive, hell yeah, but fun is rarely free!

Robert Jay

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT and 2008 Porsche Carrera 4S
Occupation
Retired Antique Dealer
Welcome and this is the only forum I have been on. Great group. Were else will you find a guy with a white truck tell you that you are color blind.?
this forum may cost you money but you won’t be going out and taking a chance with what you buy for your truck because you will get to see what others have done and tested.
Best of luck with your truck.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, not doing any mods yet. Just gonna keep it as is. Mainly use it for work and towing my camping trailer.
Famous last words. The key word there is "yet". :thumbsup: BTW nice truck.?

ROBERTECOX

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 2wd sport pkg
Occupation
US ARMY (RETIRED)
Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated
Sponsored