First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
The front is kind of a weird mashup between the current Yukon and the new Nissan Frontier. Too "squinty" for my taste, I think the ZR2 looks better. The interior on the Denali looks gorgeous, but hate the huge wheels on that trim. At near 60k for the top trim, that's going to be a hard sell against the Ranger Raptor. Plus, you're basically in F150 Lariat territory at that price anyway. Hoping that pricing isn't indictive of the 6G ranger as well, my 5G looks better and better every day.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I like it.

Not quite ready to trade for one but it's a big step up from the current generation.

troutspinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
As much as I hate to admit it, if I see a Denali at the local dealer next year, I know I'll have to stop and look at it. On the bright side, that local dealer has always been lousy with their numbers so there is no threat of me buying it. LOL. But kudos to Chevy/GMC bringing some nice products to this segment.

FusedLogic

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX4 Splash
Occupation
Retired - Air Cargo Industry
I'm surprised they didn't do more to set it apart from the Colorado. I'm really looking forward to a US version of the next gen Ranger soon. I guess Ford doesn't have one ready for the press to see like GM is does. Or, have I missed something?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I'm surprised they didn't do more to set it apart from the Colorado. I'm really looking forward to a US version of the next gen Ranger soon. I guess Ford doesn't have one ready for the press to see like GM is does. Or, have I missed something?
Ya, GM keeps shutting plants down because of shortages. Do a search and look how many pop up!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
As much as I hate to admit it, if I see a Denali at the local dealer next year, I know I'll have to stop and look at it. On the bright side, that local dealer has always been lousy with their numbers so there is no threat of me buying it. LOL. But kudos to Chevy/GMC bringing some nice products to this segment.
You CANNOT use the words "Chevy/GMC and the word "nice" in the same sentence....
You will be banned and damned for all eternity by true automobile lovers world wide.
GM should be relegated to making clone copies of old Yugo replacement floor pans and rear bumpers.
Sponsored