New Family Hauler!

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Picked up our new family hauler today! Add it to the stable!! Super excited!! Our first BMW. It's a X7 M50i V8 twin turbo. The torque with the 530hp....it freaking moves! Only a day so far with it and got to drive it to my son's football practice (ok, ok...its my wifes car)......but loving it! Need to get a few better pics but quickly shot these to share.

My new lifted Ranger still looks cooler ?

20220810_124559.jpg

20220810_124457.jpg
Sponsored

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up our new family hauler today! Add it to the stable!! Super excited!! Our first BMW. It's a X7 M50i V8 twin turbo. The torque with the 530hp....it freaking moves! Only a day so far with it and got to drive it to my son's football practice (ok, ok...its my wifes car)......but loving it! Need to get a few better pics but quickly shot these to share.

20220810_124559.jpg

20220810_124457.jpg
Nice stable. ?

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I'm not sure what kind of cars those are in the garage ? or if they run , but tow those things outta there so you can parked the Ranger in the garage , you'll need both spots so you can park in the middle and have plenty of space to walk around it and admire ...

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure what kind of cars those are in the garage ? or if they run , but tow those things outta there so you can parked the Ranger in the garage , you'll need both spots so you can park in the middle and have plenty of space to walk around it and admire ...
What’s the plural of Lotus? Doesn’t matter, if I had those, I’d need a second garage and DukeCanBuildit. ?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
This is the way of the Jedi

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
What’s the plural of Lotus? Doesn’t matter, if I had those, I’d need a second garage and DukeCanBuildit. ?
Lotus ? Somebody named a car after a pretty ? flower ? ? Doesn't matter , cars live outside , garage is for useful things , like Rangers , extra fridge for beer , whiteboard for planing things ... (jealousy, it's a bitch)

Last edited:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I use to have a Lotus in my garage. It wasn’t street legal though. Boy did my neighbor get pissed when I cranked that over for its monthly start. Did I say loud? Straight header out the back. I see him come out his front door, waving his arms and yelling something. Couldn’t understand what he was saying even at idle. The red face though, ya he’s pissed, sorry man…

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
I use to have a Lotus in my garage. It wasn’t street legal though. Boy did my neighbor get pissed when I cranked that over for its monthly start. Did I say loud? Straight header out the back. I see him come out his front door, waving his arms and yelling something. Couldn’t understand what he was saying even at idle. The red face though, ya he’s pissed, sorry man…
Was that a Super 7 Rick?

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired

20220810_124559.jpg

20220810_124457.jpg
That's a lot of Graphene right there... :)

OP
OP
Mobius97

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman

Most men would be very happy to have a garage full of Loti.

You have a damper, don't you?

Last edited: