• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California New 265/65R17 Hankook tires and stock magnetic wheels - Bay Area, CA

ProtonDecay

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
I decided after my build was underway that I wanted to upsize the tires and put on different wheels, so my 2021 stock Hankook 265/65R17 AT tires and 17" Magnetic Painted Aluminum Sport wheels are on the block, along with the simple steel spare wheel and matching 5th tire.

The tires are in nearly new condition, 70 miles at time of removal. The wheels are in "good" condition (3 of them are like new, one of them got scratched during removal).

Anyway, the tires new are $170. I am unsure of the cost of the wheels new, but figure easily north of $100.

I am asking $650 (OBO) for the whole setup - 5 tires, 4 aluminum wheels, 1 steel wheel. You pick up (Santa Clara near 280/Saratoga).
Stock Tires and Wheels.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

ProtonDecay

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
OK, ok, you drive a hard bargain, my friend.....$500 for the lot, that's $100 per tire and free wheels :)

Matt525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
are these still for sale and would you be willing to part out? i only need one of them to replace my spare tire.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
That’s a screamin deal! If you happen to head north closer to Redding let me know. I’d buy em even though I don’t need em

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
are these still for sale and would you be willing to part out? i only need one of them to replace my spare tire.
Man I need one too. Off road park bit one of mine. But Tennessee is a long way away
20210425_102718.jpg

OP
OP

ProtonDecay

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Apologies Gents - they did sell locally. I wish you the best in your efforts. I will mark these as sold.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
For those looking to buy single wheels . . .
@TN Ranger @Matt525

I purchased a fifth Sport Pkg wheel from OEM Wheel Shop in Santa Ana to build up a proper spare. Arrived very well packed, good price, fast low price UPS shipping, and great customer service. If you have questions, contact Jenny at 714-239-1122

Search under both 2019 and 2020. They list separately for the same wheel type.

Also check fleebay.

www.santaanawheel.com

Image 866.png

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
For those looking to buy single wheels . . .
@TN Ranger @Matt525

I purchased a fifth Sport Pkg wheel from OEM Wheel Shop in Santa Ana to build up a proper spare. Arrived very well packed, good price, fast low price UPS shipping, and great customer service. If you have questions, contact Jenny at 714-239-1122

Search under both 2019 and 2020. They list separately for the same wheel type.

Also check fleebay.

www.santaanawheel.com

Image 866.png
Thanks. I'll be calling tomorrow. put my scared one up for spare.
Sponsored