• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia Need help finding a deal on a Lariat FX4

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt FX4
Occupation
Government
Im located in VA just sold my Xlt and wanting to upgrade been searching the normal spots with no luck finding a good deal can you guys help me out? Im willing to travel as I have a 4 day weekend. Anyone seen one thats not crazy pricing near them?
Sponsored

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
have you tried the inventory locator on ford.com for your area? Check inventory there for what you want, then check the specific dealer for price.

navyguy7224

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat CC Tremor
Occupation
Ford Service Tech
I did a nationwide search. Everyone right now will do the remote paperwork thing and you can fly to it and drive back. I just purchased my 2021 Lariat Tremor while I have been in Japan, all remotely. Then I had family pick it up.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
I got my FX4 lariate 1200 miles away from home. Logistics worked out perfectly for visiting family where I picked it up. Two birds in the hand situation. Do not settle on a lower trim. You already want the Lariat. Keyless, led lights, and others differences are nice touches.

26point2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wonder why that one is marked up $595?
Maryland and trucks are selling like crazy in this area. Oh, and Calvert County....Maryland truck county.

This is the dealer I traded my F-250 and picked up a Ranger Laiat Tremor. Goodf folks at the dealer, but I doubt they'll negociate.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering

26point2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wonder why that one is marked up $595?
Actually that may be the spray in bed liner...when I picked up my Ranger form them they said they get the Rhino spray in liner...I think it was around $600.

Last edited:

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Look around Atlanta.
Sponsored