Need advice on all new front lights

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
So I read the led light post. I guess my main thing I would like all of my brands to match.

so I was wondering if anyone could recommend 1 brand for all of the lights(high,low,fog lights). I really want to the lights to be bright and look good when in use. Also I’d like to be able to purchase from Amazon if possible but if not that’s fine too.
Any recommendations are appreciated!
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I myself went with BeamTech. I got them off Amazon and they are way brighter than factory halogen. Be aware that you will ger a better light putput with projector lights with led vs the halogen housings. Most pf us are still waiting for the Morimoto to ve released.

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I myself went with BeamTech. I got them off Amazon and they are way brighter than factory halogen. Be aware that you will ger a better light putput with projector lights with led vs the halogen housings. Most pf us are still waiting for the Morimoto to ve released.
Did you go with beamtech for all of the lights? If so do you by any chance know what sets I should order?

BabyMerciless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
I went with Auxito 1:1s. Had some issues with the passanger low beam housing tossing light but ended up being some type of junk from the Ford factory where the bulb went in stopping them from locking in at the right angle.

Only time will tell how long they will last but with a black friday sale high, low, and fog were under $70.00.

20201204_175056.jpg

All the other lights (turn, side, cargo, and 3rd brake lights) I went with Diode Dynamics.

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I went with Auxito 1:1s. Had some issues with the passanger low beam housing tossing light but ended up being some type of junk from the Ford factory where the bulb went in stopping them from locking in at the right angle.

Only time will tell how long they will last but with a black friday sale high, low, and fog were under $70.00.

20201204_175056.jpg

All the other lights (turn, side, cargo, and 3rd brake lights) I went with Diode Dynamics.
I looked at the Axito 9005 but there are a lot of different models. I type in the axito 1:1 and it doesn’t come up the same.

BabyMerciless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales

ElSolo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford XLT, Lightning Blue, FX2 pkg, 301A pkg, Tow pkg.

20201204_175056.jpg

I just installed Auxito low & highs. Love ‘em. About to order the fogs too. I think I’ll go with the Auxitos too just to make things consistent.
Have some questions for you since you’ve got a setup similar to what I’m looking for:
(1) Any trouble fitting the Auxito fogs you got into the housing on the truck?
(2) What model/size LED did you get for turn signal?
(3) any issues with hyperflashing using the LED signals? If so, how’d you address that?
Thanks in advance! Truck looks great!

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales

20201204_175056.jpg

do you know if the LED head lights will burn the housing like the old HIDs did a few years back due to heat?
Sponsored