Advertisement

Nebraksa

Mach-1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hi all, new member. I have been lurking here quite a bit. I took delivery of my new Lariat, Platinum White, SuperCrew, Chrome Package, 501A, FX4 Ranger on 8/31. I have been watching the triumphant return of the Ranger ever since they announced it! Time to finally pull the trigger on my first-ever new truck and first ever 4x4!!!

I have owned and driven my 1997 "Danger" Ranger XLT since 2003. Me and that little truck have been through a lot together. My old Ranger has been a heck of a good truck, so I decided to get a new one. I'm keeping my old '97 Ranger because there's no good reason to get rid of it. I'd miss it too much anyhow!

I traded my 2015 Camaro 2SS on my new Ranger. Loved that hot rod, but I needed a truck more. I also have a 1971 Mustang Mach 1 (hence my screen name) with a 429CJ in it. So I still have a hot rod for car shows and nice days.

I've been loving my new truck and enjoying it a lot. I have seen one or two new Rangers out in the wild, but that's it. Not many around. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!!

Mach-1

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

xxEMOxx

First Name
Katie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Crew 4x4 XLT Blue
Occupation
Bars!
Vehicle Showcase
Wow and welcome/hello from Omaha.

2020 Lighting Blue XLT 4x4 SUPERCREW 301A, Tow package.

All bought and paid for pending install:

FX4 skids, FPP 2in. Leveling kit ( Fox 2.0 Kit ) Havoc HS2 runners. Ford Ranger Raptor grille also ordered, mathicg blue lettering.

PENDING:
Spray in bed liner.
Weather tech or knock off floor mats
New rims in either 17 or 18 with a nice offset and BFG K02s

Advertisement

Advertisement