First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has mounted the n-fab podium steps on a 2020 Ranger? I really like them however the n-fab website says they are for a 2019 but other websites say they will fit. I am wondering if the mounting pattern is the same for 2019 and 2020. Thanks
Sponsored

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
I found a few sites that list them as fitting ----real truck for one.... did you get them? pics please? considering podium or epyx or Westin ones myself but Westins look a little to big (non lifted truck) -- if you got them, post a pic please podium vs epyx is kinda my short list right now......

OP
OP
soccer26fan

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
I found a few sites that list them as fitting ----real truck for one.... did you get them? pics please? considering podium or epyx or Westin ones myself but Westins look a little to big (non lifted truck) -- if you got them, post a pic please podium vs epyx is kinda my short list right now......
I bought them and put them on, fits perfect on my 2020. One had a ding and N-Fab sent me a new set immediately great customer service!

EBC801F0-E69A-42D8-8195-08C7F8107E99.jpeg

17C2BA18-6FAB-464C-9A46-8120D7B6E80D.jpeg

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
I bought them and put them on, fits perfect on my 2020. One had a ding and N-Fab sent me a new set immediately great customer service!

EBC801F0-E69A-42D8-8195-08C7F8107E99.jpeg

17C2BA18-6FAB-464C-9A46-8120D7B6E80D.jpeg
thanks!--- those really do look good Im still between the epyx and those - stuck between the round and the rectangular bars that seems to be the big difference between them. Mine is not lifted or any of that so the rectangular epyx one might look to big or whatever --- thanks for the pictures its hard to find photos with rangers in them to new I guess.... thanks again!

OP
OP
soccer26fan

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Honestly I almost went with the epyx but the round look of the bar sold me as well as the wife!

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
I put mine on yesterday here's a couple of views- passenger side showed better due to lighting and shadows on the driver side they were easy to install by my self.
I found them on amazon through auto anything; the original shipping was supposed to be 6 weeks - October 8th to 14th (ordered on September 3rd) but they showed up 2 days after I placed the order! I like the look of the black with the dark wheels and bumpers, the steps stick out from the side about 4 inches or so so hopefully will help with door dings as well - Id rather they hit the steps and not the truck....... It was between these and the epyx but I just thought the round tubes looked better on my truck as I have zero plans to lift or change tire size. These seem sturdy, there is a little flex when stepping on them. The fit is good but the front of the passenger step bar touches the body in the front slightly that is the only flaw I see and minor scratches on the bottom due to fed ex 's "careful" handling it is not bad enough to notice when installed but I will touch it up with a little black paint For rust protection. --- I like them so far

I
IMG_0763.jpeg
IMG_0766.jpeg
I put mine on yesterday - easy
IMG_0762.jpeg

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
medical
Honestly I almost went with the epyx but the round look of the bar sold me as well as the wife!
thanks again -- put mine on yesterday your pictures really helped me made up my mind.

OP
OP
soccer26fan

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Mine showed up with some dings and coating missing down to the bare metal. I called N-Fab and they sent me a new set immediately, the customer service was awesome

Will Quincy

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2014
Occupation
Photographer
They actually look good. I might consider buying the same brand for my ride as well.
Sponsored