Mr. Brown left these,

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Heard a truck and didn't go right away outside, when i first saw them laying there i thought that somebody was playing a joke dumping garbage in my driveway mainly cause i wasn't expecting them until June 5th.
And like I've read by others posting about the global springs delivery it's much quicker than the estimate.
And when i first looked at those two middle clips it looked like they may have been snapped or broken cause they don't look the same as the pair at both ends but im guessing there suppose to be that way.
Those clips in last pic and the arch’s look identical on both.
leaf springs #4.jpg
leaf springs #1.jpg

C9D94FCC-D7AF-456A-ABC6-1F31CB447B6E.jpeg

215A4933-49ED-4FD8-B31E-AC909F294DC8.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
đź‘Ť looks good to me!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Heard a truck and didn't go right away outside, when i first saw them laying there i thought that somebody was playing a joke dumping garbage in my driveway mainly cause i wasn't expecting them until June 5th.
And like I've read by others posting about the global springs delivery it's much quicker than the estimate.
And when i first looked at those two middle clips it looked like they may have been snapped or broken cause they don't look the same as the pair at both ends but im guessing there suppose to be that way.
Those clips in last pic and the arch’s look identical on both.
leaf springs #4.jpg
leaf springs #1.jpg

C9D94FCC-D7AF-456A-ABC6-1F31CB447B6E.jpeg

215A4933-49ED-4FD8-B31E-AC909F294DC8.jpeg
They look way heavier duty than the single bladed stock ones!

What's with that packaging and mud, looks like they spent a night on @AzScorpion's old truck!

I ordered an $1,800 chair for Kate and the packaging looked like yours. I helped the FedEx guy unload it and he kept apologizing. It was just as best up as yours but the wood and leather were perfect.

Looks like your springs are just fine. Post some installation pics, I'm anxious to see how that goes and hope it's straightforward.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
They look way heavier duty than the single bladed stock ones!

What's with that packaging and mud, looks like they spent a night on @AzScorpion's old truck!

They come from Britain for like $20 shipping. A little mud is OK.

OP
OP
Muffin1

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Yea the box got beat up by the shipping guys i guess , LOL, and i washed them off so now they look almost brand new.
I didn't get the cut rate shipping that others got early on when these first became avail it was $95 when its broken down within my ebay offer.
As others have said in previous posts these are the springs that should have been installed initially, Ford cheeped out. And they are heavy haha..

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Mine came just wrapped in plastic wrap with just a little cardboard. My driver at lease set them on my porch. I'd preferred to have him drop them in the driveway since my porch is on the opposite side of the house of the driveway. Oh the way they designed houses in 1900.

They look functional so it is what it is I guess.

OP
OP
Muffin1

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Mine came just wrapped in plastic wrap with just a little cardboard. My driver at lease set them on my porch. I'd preferred to have him drop them in the driveway since my porch is on the opposite side of the house of the driveway. Oh the way they designed houses in 1900.

They look functional so it is what it is I guess.
Yea actually there in great shape just a couple minor scuffs/scratches, when i saw that fail of a packing job i was concerned but everything is ok so now to get them installed.

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
Mine were strapped to a pallet and showed up in a minivan, the only item on the truck straight from the airport, the funny part is they looked just as poorly wrapped.

Broke Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Occupation
Marina forklift driver
How much did they cost?

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
How much did they cost?
If they're still on eBay it changes. I started watching them an got a "special offer" of ten percent off. I offered a few bucks lower than this an they accepted it. I imagine there isn't much of a market there for stock springs. Sometimes the shipping isn't offered. I don't remember the exact breakdown but I paid about $365 for the 2 springs, shipping an any tax if there was any.

Broke Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Occupation
Marina forklift driver
Do you have link?