• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Mountune intercooler with full piping & gift

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford ranger xl stx special edition fx2
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
45C094A1-8233-4798-9C64-6B67DCA83FB7.jpeg
323C0108-29A3-4DFC-9CAD-FFFE43024D10.jpeg
Mountune intercooler with full piping, ran for maybee 1k ish miles but traded the ranger for a f150 so no longer need. makes a big differance even without tune, never got any cel and replaced the cheap hose clamps. Will include 2 goodyear black rubber liscence plate backings free and other random goody. $550 shiped (Install instructions on mountune website took me about a hr to install with basic hand tools, will clean parts before shipped).
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
“Walkertexasranger”
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
Price drop $600

Last edited:

Wes.harris07

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CVL manager
Really tempted to make an offer for both bov and this. Where at in Texas are you located?

OP
OP
“Walkertexasranger”
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
Really tempted to make an offer for both bov and this. Where at in Texas are you located?
Bov is sold but i do have the intercooler and a cvf high flow cat thats been ceramic coated still for sale, im in lubbock tx. (Best engine bolt ons i had for my ranger!)

Wes.harris07

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CVL manager
Nice I’m in Albuquerque. I’ll PM you.

OP
OP
“Walkertexasranger”
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wind turbine tech
Yes sir. If you buy it ill throw in a b&m trans dipstick for $75 more theyr worth $250 new

Last edited:

Larevo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rander FX4
Occupation
Knifemaker
You still have the cvf high flow cat? if so will you ship?