RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with you. I have the same no cost lawyers where I’m at. I can understand your progression on this matter. You tried to contact said idiot and peacefully try and resolve the small conflict. He has responded negatively and now your choice is left with what you originally balked at. Completely understandable, and not sure why anyone else can’t figure out why you are resorting to it. Same kinda people I guess.................
I for one would not feel comfortable being mis-quoted in any internet article, let alone a poorly written one like that. Phil, I think you are doing what you need to be doing.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

newmantjn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer
This "paragraph" is a classic:

"The tread also has several members complaining about upholstery in the truck that doesn’t fit well. The specific complaint is wrinkly seats. Some are saying that the vibration felt is normal with multiple users noting that the engine sounds as if it’s under strain at low speed and some wondering if it’s related to the 10-speed automatic that seems to hunt for gears at times."

In this "paragraph", he is either writing about seats or a vibration, maybe vibrating seats? Guess he slept through English 101. Oh well, who ever uses that shit anyway? It's not like he has to make his living doing that....

The Long Ranger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Supercab XLT 302a 18" PVD Chrome pkg., 15 Focus SE, 65 Falcon Futura Hardtop, 56 Chevy 3100 Shortbed, 05 Pontiac Vibe (700,000 miles), 93 Nissan King Cab, 05 Sebring Limited convertible (Joyride), 17 American Landmaster 450E, wife has some kind of Cadillac
Occupation
HotShot ......no, really
Vehicle Showcase
This article showed up on my Google News feed on the phone. After the first paragraph I saw that it was yellow journalism and discounted it's authenticity. It did however give this forum publicity (whether it wanted it or not).

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Here is the email I sent to Motorbiscuit...bet it is rejected...

Motorbiscuitdemand.jpg

First email was rejected as I was not a "recognized" user or some sort of BS.....

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored