First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Police Officer
Can anyone confirm if this tray was omitted from the 2021 models? I was installing my Cup Holder Hero liners and I'm missing the tray circled in the picture. I looked up the Ford part number (21045c22) and it's only showing for the '19-'20 rangers. I don't know if it matters, but mine is a '21 XLT Tremor.

Snapchat-887086208.jpg
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
No one since they delivered the first one ever had a console tray. All of us that have them got them aftermarket.

Beware on this too! Some have the corner cutouts so they sit properly and you can close the armrest easily. Others have a fully molded lip that will make that difficult to do.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
And no glove box damper either...what else did they take out after 2019?

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone confirm if this tray was omitted from the 2021 models? I was installing my Cup Holder Hero liners and I'm missing the tray circled in the picture. I looked up the Ford part number (21045c22) and it's only showing for the '19-'20 rangers. I don't know if it matters, but mine is a '21 XLT Tremor.

Snapchat-887086208.jpg
I just realized mind did not come with one either, but it was so stupid I had taken it out of my 19 model. When I upgraded from my 19 model to the 21 model, I took my tray with me that I purchased on Amazon because it works so great.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B097BF7KKC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
$14.99 before 10% coupon

Last edited:

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder if we'll even have a console lid for the 2022 models.
Rumor has it that the center console lid will be available only with the 1300A package which will include fabric on the front seats as well as a handle on the shifter, floor mats, rearview mirrors, headliner, and still a few yet to be named "Luxuries."

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
Yep my 21 didn’t have it either. Although I want to say my last 2-3 vehicles didn’t come with them either.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Mine has it and I'm willing to part with it for $$$. it has been unused at the bottom since I got an amazon special that works so much better
I would hold on to it...
In 25-30 years, when the currant Rangers become "classics" that little tray will be a hard-to-find QE part and you'll get lots of $$$ for it !!! :crazy:

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
I would hold on to it...
In 25-30 years, when the currant Rangers become "classics" that little tray will be a hard-to-find QE part and you'll get lots of $$$ for it !!! :crazy:
soooo..... like an 8-track player

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
soooo..... like an 8-track player
You have any idea what an OE player or tapes go for these days ? Even the old under dash aftermarket stuff is worth $$$. Had a 69 Pontiac GTO that came with a factory player and can only imagine what a Pontiac branded player goes for now.
I truly wish I had kept all that stuff from my old 60's cars.
All those little parts n pieces we took off and threw away is worth some bucks now.
Doubt that little tray is worth anything now, but 30 years from now might be a different story.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
You have any idea what an OE player or tapes go for these days ? Even the old under dash aftermarket stuff is worth $$$.
I truly wish I had kept all that stuff from my old 60's cars.
All those little parts n pieces we took off and threw away is worth some bucks now.
Doubt that little tray is worth anything now, but 30 years from now might be a different story.
I want a replacement power antenna for the hearse. every junk yard find is already broken and there are no more NOS to be had
Sponsored