Maverick TREMOR Off-Road Package Leaked Then Pulled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That'll be nice for those who still want to go off road but nothing to extreme. Especially those who are towing smaller campers and want to get a little farther off grid.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
honestly, i thought the maverick "fx4" should have been sufficient but I am guessing the tremor comes with the nicer interior seat surfaces and stuff. of course those cool stickers too lol.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase

SteveH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport. 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Master technician
Pisses me off that they thought of this when so many people are still waiting for orders they made for a year or more. Can you say Bronco?

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I still kind of want one. Just not truck enough for me. I know I would fill it to capacity (volume) and overload it then bend the truck.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Shaking my head....

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I still kind of want one. Just not truck enough for me. I know I would fill it to capacity (volume) and overload it then bend the truck.
I ordered one (then got a ranger) but everytime I see a Ranger that got in a wreck and did so well... Makes me happy to have a frame under me. The slightly bigger bed has already helped on three occasions.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Agreed, the bed is nice. The last 11 years in a 1/2 was hell but I have learned to live with it. The maverick is like an open trunk. 8ft beds are awesome. I just can’t justify it anymore. The real frame and a solid axle is without question well worth it.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Agreed, the bed is nice. The last 11 years in a 1/2 was hell but I have learned to live with it. The maverick is like an open trunk. 8ft beds are awesome. I just can’t justify it anymore. The real frame and a solid axle is without question well worth it.
I know that now. Sort of glad they stalled on me because of covid etc. When my car dropped compression in a cyl... there sat a Ranger on the transport truck that met my needs.

On topic. Glad they didn't dilute the tremor name with a unibody. That is just weird IMO.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I know that now. Sort of glad they stalled on me because of covid etc. When my car dropped compression in a cyl... there sat a Ranger on the transport truck that met my needs.

On topic. Glad they didn't dilute the tremor name with a unibody. That is just weird IMO.
Unibody isn’t completely bad. Tell me a tremor focus rs wouldnt be bas a$$. Like a factory rally call.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Unibody isn’t completely bad. Tell me a tremor focus rs wouldnt be bas a$$. Like a factory rally call.
An off road rs? If it had enough ground clearance..... I would be interested or at least I'd think it was badass.

A guy at the local Firestone has a WRX setup for like... Overlanding or maybe just offroading. Snorkel, lift, cargo deal on top, and sounds mean as hell. Respect the build for sure.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Pisses me off that they thought of this when so many people are still waiting for orders they made for a year or more. Can you say Bronco?
same here. instead of coming up with a bunch of new junk to milk out they should be supplying the stuff customers have been waiting for.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.