• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona Magnetic Sport Wheels

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Edit: 10/05/2021
I have one wheel left. $40 takes it since it does have slight rash. I also have 5 of the OEM Hankooks in 265/65r17.

Description
Selling the 17” Magnetic Sport Wheels off my 2020 Ford Ranger XLT. No lugs or TPMS included. One wheel does have some slight rash on it. The rest are generally clean. Will ship on your dime.

Located in Phoenix, AZ.

88E325D9-E8E7-4A3E-8D0D-D431D253DF55.jpeg

CA1FCF0E-3588-41C7-B043-DD970B32DB5E.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Selling the Magnetic Sport Wheels off my 2020 Ford Ranger XLT. I would prefer to sell them as a set, but I’m open to offers on individual wheels. No lugs or TPMS included. One wheel does have some slight rash on it. The rest are clean. Will ship on your dime. Asking $250 obo.

I still have 5 Hankook Dynapro as well if interested.

Located in Phoenix, AZ.

88E325D9-E8E7-4A3E-8D0D-D431D253DF55.jpeg

CA1FCF0E-3588-41C7-B043-DD970B32DB5E.jpeg
17"??
I don't need 4, but if you do end up breaking them up I would be interested in one for my spare. Keep me in mind and PM me if you decide to do that.
I live here in PHX. ?

OP
OP
AZRangerDood

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
17"??
I don't need 4, but if you do end up breaking them up I would be interested in one for my spare. Keep me in mind and PM me if you decide to do that.
I live here in PHX. ?
I’m at the point where I want them out of my garage by any means necessary! Lol If I don’t get any traction in a week, I’ll send ya a PM.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I’m at the point where I want them out of my garage by any means necessary! Lol If I don’t get any traction in a week, I’ll send ya a PM.
That'll work.

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST maybe Ranger in a couple days.
Really interested in the tires actually but I highly doubt shipping is worth it. Minnesota here 55070

OP
OP
AZRangerDood

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Really interested in the tires actually but I highly doubt shipping is worth it. Minnesota here 55070
Checked briefly on the FedEx app and it estimates $350 for all 5 and $282 for 4. I can probably get a final dollar amount from them after the weekend. Happy to shop around also if you think you're interested, but I think $250 is going to be the minimum unless you want to try using Greyhound or something.

Peas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Are you willing to sell a single wheel? Ship to 80487.

OP
OP
AZRangerDood

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Are you willing to sell a single wheel? Ship to 80487.
Never mind on the PM. Cant send to you one for some reason.

Anyway, I checked FedEx online and they estimate $30 for shipping to your zip. I can call tomorrow and get a final price including any fees if you’re still interested. Thinking $55 for the wheel + final shipping?

OP
OP
AZRangerDood

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Bump

2 of 4 wheels have been sold. Will sell the rest individually or as a pair. $40 obo for the wheel with slight rash.

OP
OP
AZRangerDood

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I would be interested in one depending on the shipping cost. 29651 is my zip code.
Just did a quick estimate with FedEx using the same package dimensions I used last time and it’s $105 to ship to that zip in SC.

Ron L.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I would be interested In one rim if you still have them. message me with shipping to 50456.