jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the article. Super nice of you!!!

I think the Ranger went the way all the other vehicles went and got me disappointed.. I like our current box style.
wouldnt really call the current gen boxy it has more curves to it the next gen for sure is more squared off

OP
OP

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
???if it comes like that yes ā€¦
Obviously not a UK home market demo vehicle (LHD) but the presenter is obviously in the UK (accent and rain)
People here are looking forward to the new Raptor too, the old one looked better if you ask me, but the 2 litre diesel, - well it went quite well - for a 2 litre diesel. Local conversion companies here are making a nice living pulling the oil burner and replacing it with crate Mustang V8's. The way anything called a Raptor should have left the factory

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Obviously not a UK home market demo vehicle (LHD) but the presenter is obviously in the UK (accent and rain)
People here are looking forward to the new Raptor too, the old one looked better if you ask me, but the 2 litre diesel, - well it went quite well - for a 2 litre diesel. Local conversion companies here are making a nice living pulling the oil burner and replacing it with crate Mustang V8's. The way anything called a Raptor should have left the factory
Agree. I liked the old one better as well. Also was very turned off when it was a turbo 6ā€™er ? for $100,000?ā€?

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I know I'm the atypical consumer, but ~33% more displacement with a twin turbo on a V6 for +15HP and 50 ft lbs, is completely underwhelming IMO.

Painted wheel skirts, Raptor stickers, red leather seat bolsters, red interior trim (Tremor?) and dual exhaust, is all mostly useless for an off-road truck. Another "performance appearance" package instead of a substantial performance improvement.

Disappointing, to say the least.

EDIT: Too many words!

Last edited:

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
I know I'm not the A-typical consumer, but ~33% more displacement with a twin turbo on a V6 for +15HP and 50 ft lbs, is completely underwhelming IMO.

Painted wheel skirts, Raptor stickers, red leather seat bolsters, red interior trim (Tremor?) and dual exhaust, is all mostly useless for an off-road truck. Another "performance appearance" package instead of a
Disappointing, to say the least.
So if you are ā€œnot the A-tipical consumerā€œ does that mean you Are the typical consumer? Lol

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
EU-spec no doubt. The video was shot during the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK. The GFOS is an annual event held at Goodwood House, a 17th century estate in England. Vintage racing and motor show.

We should get a steel bumper and probably different side vents. Look for the US market Raptor in late 2023 as a 2024 model. The NA 6Gs were always planned for 12 months after the ROW 6Gs. The NA Raptor Is rumored to be available at 6G launch.

mokupilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 DeeZee Lariat Tremor, 09 Escape Limited
Occupation
Heavy aluminum tube logistics and transportation āœˆ
Still not interested. I guess thatā€™s just as well considering I havenā€™t even gotten my hands on my 5G yet.