• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado Looking for standard shocks and coil overs

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Looking for some non FX4 rear shocks and front coil overs. Anyone have some low mileage takeoffs when they did a lift? I am in the Denver, CO area.

Found and purchased a set. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I have mine, off a 2wd with 3k miles on them. I’m in CA though. Idk if you wanna ship

OP
OP

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
I have mine, off a 2wd with 3k miles on them. I’m in CA though. Idk if you wanna ship
I may be wrong, but I don't think they are the same for a 2wd and a 4x4. I should have been more specific I guess. Need a set off of a 4x4 without the FX4 package.

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I may be wrong, but I don't think they are the same for a 2wd and a 4x4. I should have been more specific I guess. Need a set off of a 4x4 without the FX4 package.
Yea, I believe they are the same. FX4 are just different valved, but I don’t think the 4x4 has any difference

OP
OP

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Yea, I believe they are the same. FX4 are just different valved, but I don’t think the 4x4 has any difference
I'll verify the fit and if so what would you want for them? What zip would they ship from? I can figure what it would cost to ship based off of that?

OP
OP

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
I’d take $100 for it all. Plus shipping
and zip is 90631
To the best of my ability to research there is a difference with the 2WD vs the 4WD. At least the front shocks and springs have different part numbers for 2WD and 4WD. I would imagine the spring rate and dampening would be a bit different due to the higher unsprung mass of the 4WD.

I do appreciate your offer but I will have to keep looking for some takeoffs from a 4WD.

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
To the best of my ability to research there is a difference with the 2WD vs the 4WD. At least the front shocks and springs have different part numbers for 2WD and 4WD. I would imagine the spring rate and dampening would be a bit different due to the higher unsprung mass of the 4WD.

I do appreciate your offer but I will have to keep looking for some takeoffs from a 4WD.
Sounds good, I have FX4 front struts and springs as well. If you don’t find any regular 4x4 ones

OP
OP

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Sounds good, I have FX4 front struts and springs as well. If you don’t find any regular 4x4 ones
Thanks again for the offer. I have a brand new 2020 Lariat FX4 and I am looking to get rid of the FX4 shocks. Test drove a non FX4 and liked the ride just fine. Ordered the 2020 because I wanted the new Rapid Red color and figured since I was ordering it I would just load it up with every option. Very disappointed in the ride of the FX4 shocks on road. Very soft and walowy (is that a word?). Therefore I figured I would just swap to the standard suspension and guessed there would be several people that had swapped to aftermarket suspension and would have some new or near new takeoffs.

dguffin

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Corsair, 19 Ranger, 12 Boss, 08 Zuma
Occupation
Shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for some non FX4 rear shocks and front coil overs. Anyone have some low mileage takeoffs when they did a lift? I am in the Denver, CO area.
I have the complete set off of a non FX4 4x4 with all the new hardware included with less than 3k miles. I live in SD and am going to sell at some point. Not sure what shipping would be at this point, and I would think the whole set would be worth more than 100 dollars. Maybe we could work something out. Do you have a price in mind?

OP
OP

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
I have the complete set off of a non FX4 4x4 with all the new hardware included with less than 3k miles. I live in SD and am going to sell at some point. Not sure what shipping would be at this point, and I would think the whole set would be worth more than 100 dollars. Maybe we could work something out. Do you have a price in mind?
Looks like shipping from you to me would run around $50 - $75 via UPS ground based on a guess of weight around 50 - 60 pounds. Considering that I would go $150 and cover the shipping. Can you send me some quick pics.

dguffin

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Corsair, 19 Ranger, 12 Boss, 08 Zuma
Occupation
Shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like shipping from you to me would run around $50 - $75 via UPS ground based on a guess of weight around 50 - 60 pounds. Considering that I would go $150 and cover the shipping. Can you send me some quick pics.
I sent a private message