Look at that damage... any idea how much it will cost? ?

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Ha, when zi was using the cane, I was using it like that guy did on House. Using it on the same side as the bad leg, leaning on the cane instead of the bad hip/leg. The way she showed me, it is onthe other side and it goes forward in time with the bad leg. It is only for balance, not support. My gate is like I never had a new hip installed. I am really stoked.

Oh and I am using my 40 yo wooden cane. I don’t need no stink in’ tazer… ;)
How else are you gonna chase the kids off your lawn lol, I would be absolutely terrified of a guy charging at me with a cane that is zapping and crackling. And that makes a lot of sense actually, I use one crutch a lot of the time but with my bad leg like that usually now i dont even lean on it just have it there because I can generally walk fairly normal but my leg will just randomly give out so the crutch keeps me from faceplanting. When I first started walking without them it randomly gave out for the first time when i was approaching a door and i crashed into it head first. My mom heard the loud bang and while laughing asked if i was ok and what happened. I started staying closer to the walls and using the one crutch out and about again just to be safe. Don't need any other injuries lol Also just a thought, cane sword would be super cool too lol
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I trust no one. If I lend something (rare indeed) I assume it’s gone, never to be seen again.
Loan a vehicle? Nope.
Only stipulation I have to borrowing anything of mine. You broke it, you own it. No repairs, just a replacement of same. Still want to use it? That usually settles the issue.

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
I lent my '73 F100 Ranger to someone I 'somewhat' trusted. It came back needing a new transmission. And they never said a word. Just dropped it off and kept on going. Needless to say, my trust level went from somewhat to none.
ive never let anyone borrow my stuff now drive it ya thats been fine but im normally in the vehicle first time for that not happening was yesterday when my bike broke down and i didnt want to ride my buddys bike back to get my truck so i threw him the keys and said just dont crash it lol

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I'm away from home and lent my truck to a person I trust... who obviously doesn't know how to effing drive...
Allegedly they "backed into the mountain that appeared further than it really was" while going hiking.

I've gone off-road plenty times and nothing ever happened. Over a year old and my truck still looked brand new till now.
My poor Tremor ?

Any idea how much it will cost?
What are my options?

Truck Damage (forum).jpg

EDIT: and thank you all for the much needed comic relief...
If the mountain wasn't a good enough warning one would think the beeping almost shrieking from the back up sensors would have been...sheesh

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I trust no one. If I lend something (rare indeed) I assume it’s gone, never to be seen again.
Loan a vehicle? Nope.
Yep. That is my philosophy with money. When I lend it I assume it is a gift, and if it gets paid back it feels like a gift back to me!
Sponsored