Local Tow Controller w/ High Brake Light Connection Installation

johnitahoe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Sport/FX
Has anyone had the Ford branded branded brake controller (to include high brake light circuit) installed in the California region? If so, I'm. curious who did it and what was the cost? Also like to know if you are satisfied with the installation and the controller. The dealer here quoted me $500 labor to do the installation. Also like to hear from those that did it themselves. Thanks, John

No responses....I'm still looking...
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

johnitahoe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone had the Ford branded branded brake controller (to include high brake light circuit) installed in the California region? If so, I'm. curious who did it and what was the cost? Also like to know if you are satisfied with the installation and the controller. The dealer here quoted me $500 labor to do the installation. Also like to hear from those that did it themselves. Thanks, John

No responses....I'm still looking...

I was the first Tow Pro Elite install at Geweke Ford in Yuba City. It took them about 5 hours, but I got the reduced rate they quoted me up front. Service writer said they will probably quote 3 hours for the next installation.

Last edited:
OP
OP

johnitahoe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was the first Tow Pro Elite install at Geweke Ford in Yuba City. It took them about 5 hours, but I got the reduced rate they quoted me up front. Service writer said they will probably quote 3 hours for the next installation.

Oh well, sorry they screwed it up. Now when I hide the brakes I get mood lighting in the cab. Light is coming from up under the headliner inside the cab.
Sponsored