• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Livernois MyCalibrator Touch

DOHCtor

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Selling the MyCalibrator tablet from my Ranger. It will need to be relicensed to buyers Vin through Livernois after purchase.

I will also be including Forscan cable.
SOLD
16E2625B-048F-46CD-89C9-2FA87428745D.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

DOHCtor

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Bump, adjusted price.

JHC14

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
will I need to have Livernois add tunes to this or are they already on here and I can “plug and play”.
I am interested in it

OP
OP

DOHCtor

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
will I need to have Livernois add tunes to this or are they already on here and I can “plug and play”.
I am interested in it
You will need to contact livernois to have it relicensed to your truck first. If you were to plug it in right away, it would show an error stating it is currently locked to another vehicle (VIN).

bluemonstr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger 4x4
Occupation
Analyst
Selling the MyCalibrator tablet from my Ranger. It will need to be relicensed to buyers Vin through Livernois after purchase.

Asking $200 firm for both. Not looking to separate the two.
Hello,

Are you located in bay area (san fran or LA)?

bluemonstr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger 4x4
Occupation
Analyst
[

Asking $200 firm for both. Not looking to separate the two.
IF you're still selling this, I'll take it. $200 shipped and I have paypal ready to go.

LMK
-Steve