Little trip today

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I left Houston at 830 this morning and arrived in Pensacola at 415. 533 miles door to door, stopped midway for gas then filled up when I got here. I kept the speed at 75-77 whenever I could and hand calculated mileage was 26.4 running 87 octane Shell. It's a very comfortable truck for long distance driving.
Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Tuned ?

Deleted member 1634

It really is a wonderful road trip vehicle. We've been on many a trip since purchase a little over a year ago (currently sitting at 22,164 miles so it's gotten around), and it's amazing how nice it is. Might be the best road trip vehicle I've had. The combination of comfortable seats, good mileage, 2.3/10 speed combo, payload to carry all our stuff and then some, small enough size to fit almost anywhere, ability to take it off pavement if we want along the way, plenty of cubbies and cup holders for all the road trip essentials. I couldn't be more happy with this truck!

OP
OP

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
No tune, everything completely stock.

Rviator

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A 2019 Ford Ranger of course, and a 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Occupation
retired aerospace engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I used to do most of that drive yearly, from Ft Worth. The Atchafalaya Swamp Freeway was always a nice visual treat as well as the drive over the water after the Alabama tunnel.

Ace Holliday

First Name
Scott K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Occupation
Aerospace Machinist/CNC Programmer - Retired
I'll be taking mine on it's first road trip tomorrow. 250 miles one way to Lake Havasu, Arizona. I'll be fishing a tournament Saturday and Sunday, Weatherman says 106 degrees on Saturday and 109 degrees on Sunday. Nice and toastie.

Traneman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX 4x4
I've been on the road on and off since last week, and put on almost 1,000 miles. Best riding truck I've had, and our car been pretty much parked for long trips so far since I got mine last Aug.

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
I used to do most of that drive yearly, from Ft Worth. The Atchafalaya Swamp Freeway was always a nice visual treat as well as the drive over the water after the Alabama tunnel.
Yeah, that is pretty cool on that Highway 10 Atchafalaya bridge to Baton Rouge. Had an airboat below stay with me for a 1/4 mile or so, then disappeared into the cypress trees. But, that is one damn bumpy bridge!
Sponsored