Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I have 3 things to ask, if someone has the time to help :angel:
1. Can someone measure the rear tailgate badge with a camera in it. I have a stock camera but i need an extra one for DVR. I dont like how it looks on the lower bumper. Im thinking of buying a Ford Ranger tailgate badge and using it to look stockish.
2. Measure the air box, I would like to order a partial of the roush air box. Im hoping our air boxes are the same size.
3. Im thinking of getting a set of Ranger Raptor wheels to replace these baller 20" town fetchers I have. They are very impractical for offroad, not sure why Ford puts wheels like this on a 4x4 anyway.
Raptor wheels: 285/70R17
My stock wheel: 265/50R20
Im considering a lift, Ive never lifted anything but I have installed many coilovers on drag and track cars. Im not sure if that qualifies me experience wise. I need just a little more clearance, but not so much it changes the handling . Any advice is appreciated thanks.

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
1) The Ford badge is approximately 9.5"x4.5" total outside dimensions.

2) The airbag is 10"x12" looks like yours is larger

3) Are you looking to lift all the way around or just the front? I added a 2.5" level kit but it was just the front not the rear. If you're looking to go al the way around you'll probably have to go with something like Fox or Eibach. Defiantly something you'll have to look into there because we don't have the Everest here in the states.

IMG_1890.jpg
IMG_1891.jpg

OP
OP
viperwolf

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
1) The Ford badge is approximately 9.5"x4.5" total outside dimensions.

2) The airbag is 10"x12" looks like yours is larger

3) Are you looking to lift all the way around or just the front? I added a 2.5" level kit but it was just the front not the rear. If you're looking to go al the way around you'll probably have to go with something like Fox or Eibach. Defiantly something you'll have to look into there because we don't have the Everest here in the states.
Youer right, my air box looks bigger. that sucks
The badge is bigger on the Ranger than mine. Maybe I can try and find an after market that is smaller with a camera. Mine is around 7"1/8 x 2"7/8 something like that. The front has the bigger one.
Im not sure how far I want to go with the lift. I need more clearance for sure, just dont want to make the handling suffer.
Thank you very much for measuring, I appreciate your time.
Sponsored