Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I really really really hope we can get this fascia kit for the US Ranger !!!!!! (and switches to fit it :thumbsup: )

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Denver133

First Name
Denver133
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger on order
OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I might take a stab at that and purchase to see if it will fit. But my truck will be far from one of the first ones to hit our members hands.
You should email them first to see if it's compatible with the US Ranger.

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
I might take a stab at that and purchase to see if it will fit. But my truck will be far from one of the first ones to hit our members hands.
If you do contact them, let us know the estimated shipping cost also.

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
I had e-mailed this co awhile back re: fitment issues and rec'd an extensive reply yesterday. It appears that there will be no problems retro-fitting this fascia and assorted switches to our NA Rangers. I have attached pertinent sections below. I personally have not seen a production Ranger dash with the USB port located in the 12 volt outlet, so that may not even be an issue and if it is then it is very minor.
I seem to remember a discussion on the forum quite awhile ago regarding vendors at some point being able to link to a dedicated thread but can't seem to find it, possibly because my memory is faulty. In my limited contact with this company they seem to be a legitimate co with a quality product that a lot of us may be interested in.
As a side note to @Pinecrestjim I forgot to inquire about shipping costs however I plan to order it and will let you know when I have an answer
One more note temp 10 miles from plant -14 F.
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.48.11 AM.png

The other pics that she sent are pretty much covered in the above posts 3 & 4

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.48.47 AM.png

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had e-mailed this co awhile back re: fitment issues and rec'd an extensive reply yesterday. It appears that there will be no problems retro-fitting this fascia and assorted switches to our NA Rangers. I have attached pertinent sections below. I personally have not seen a production Ranger dash with the USB port located in the 12 volt outlet, so that may not even be an issue and if it is then it is very minor.
I seem to remember a discussion on the forum quite awhile ago regarding vendors at some point being able to link to a dedicated thread but can't seem to find it, possibly because my memory is faulty. In my limited contact with this company they seem to be a legitimate co with a quality product that a lot of us may be interested in.
As a side note to @Pinecrestjim I forgot to inquire about shipping costs however I plan to order it and will let you know when I have an answer
One more note temp 10 miles from plant -14 F.
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.48.11 AM.png

The other pics that she sent are pretty much covered in the above posts 3 & 4

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 10.48.47 AM.png
I don't see a problem producing a unique bracket for the US market. The number of US customers will dwarf international numbers.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
They could build a jig for the ROW part to fit it, take a small file or modified fine tooth hacksaw blade, make the 2 little cuts. A lot cheaper than milling an entire new injection mold. Just my 2 cents.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
If they will not ship one to the US, I have a co-worker in Australia actually.

Pflip

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Corvette 19 Ranger Lariat
Most Recent correspondence. Re: Fascia
Thank you for the positive feedback and information, I will pass this on to our Product Development Manager and also our US Sales Manager.

We are currently working on improving our dealer network throughout the USA, we have a warehouse and sales team there currently and soon you will also be able to buy online. Email for the USA team is [email protected] if you would like to get in contact with them.
Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 12.10.20 PM.png

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Most Recent correspondence. Re: Fascia
Thank you for the positive feedback and information, I will pass this on to our Product Development Manager and also our US Sales Manager.

We are currently working on improving our dealer network throughout the USA, we have a warehouse and sales team there currently and soon you will also be able to buy online. Email for the USA team is [email protected] if you would like to get in contact with them.
Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 12.10.20 PM.png
Thanks for contacting them. I just sent them a email to their US team to get more info and show interest.

Maybe everyone who wants one can submit an email as well?

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase