oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Saw the old fascia switch post and noted that the rep from Lightforce said that the only modification would only be needed if the NA Rangers had a dual usb port where the left 12v socket is. Since they ended up just having two 12v like the global Rangers, I decided to take a chance and order the fascia from Australia. I ordered from https://www.ozautoelectrics.com/ and paid $118 AUD and $35AUD for shipping and took 5 business days to arrive here in California.

Photo Feb 21, 9 58 29 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 21, 9 58 46 AM.jpg

I found that installation was exactly like the Lightforce install video for our Rangers. So I'm not going to go into detail with it.

A tip I could give for those planning on doing this in the future, swap out the gray Lightforce retainers that come with the fascia with the white OEM ones from your original fascia. The lightforce ones didn't seat properly and had some trouble setting it in securely. I took it out, reinstalled the OEM retainers and they snapped right in :handsinair:

Fascia Ford.jpg
fascia lightforce.png

Very pleased with the product, my wife thought that the switch panel came with the car when I showed her the remoted control unit for the brake controller. All edges sit flush agains the side panels and the brake control unit is in the perfect position for where I wanted it to be. 12V flip cups work and function properly like before.

Photo Feb 21, 7 54 17 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 21, 7 54 54 AM.jpg

Photo Feb 21, 7 55 01 AM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
oggvorbis

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Whoa nice!

Does this mean you can provide a write up for install the Redarc as well?

FYI $153 Aussie is $108 US and $143 Canadian for everyone else
Yep! Planning to later today!

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I love modifications that look like they came that way from factory. Great write up!

spudlips

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford SuperCrew Lariat 4x4 - FX4, Sport, 501A, Trailer Towing, spray bed, etc
Nicely done!!

I have everything ordered up except the fascia. I can not find it from the https://www.ozautoelectrics.com/ link. I tried the LightForce category, searching by “fascia”, “Ranger”, and the SKU “CBFASCIA”. CustomSwitches.com.au only ships to AUS and the US LightForce.com doesn’t list it yet.
Oggvorbis/Pablo, can you help me out with the exact link? Thank You

OP
OP
oggvorbis

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nicely done!!

I have everything ordered up except the fascia. I can not find it from the https://www.ozautoelectrics.com/ link. I tried the LightForce category, searching by “fascia”, “Ranger”, and the SKU “CBFASCIA”. CustomSwitches.com.au only ships to AUS and the US LightForce.com doesn’t list it yet.
Odd. Yeah I couldn't find it on their site anymore too. When I ordered it, it was on sale so maybe they're out.

4E57FA57-A6C6-4466-9A94-8FCEB8C0B0E3.jpeg

Try these guys. They also ship internationally. You may have to email them directly.

https://www.4x4modsaustralia.com.au/replacement-switch-fascia-ranger-pxii

https://select4wd.com.au/products/lightforce-fascia-kit-ford-px2-ranger?variant=12453520244832

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Nicely done!!

Can you wait until March? Lightforce USA should be in business by then and shipping from Idaho.

RJohans

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 Supercrew Sport
Occupation
Project Manager
BTW, what are folks plugging into those two 12V CLA receptacles these days? And why two in the fascia? Isn’t there another on the backside of the console too?

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Do we have any update on a use version yet? Turns out this will work 10x better for my emergency lighting up fit rather then the 6 switch box I just got no real place to mount it haha

0E393DE9-5201-4751-AFE6-97768133CB37.jpeg

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

BetaBreezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Ingot Silver
Occupation
Perfusionist
Do you have any tips for getting the trim pieces off either side of the fascia to get to the necessary bolts? I can’t seem to get those off. I know they just pull off, but it feels like I’m about to break the tabs on the back.

Thanks!

Jda1981

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Just pull straight back on them. They are pretty tight but they will let go. There are a ton of clips in there.

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
Saw the old fascia switch post and noted that the rep from Lightforce said that the only modification would only be needed if the NA Rangers had a dual usb port where the left 12v socket is. Since they ended up just having two 12v like the global Rangers, I decided to take a chance and order the fascia from Australia. I ordered from https://www.ozautoelectrics.com/ and paid $118 AUD and $35AUD for shipping and took 5 business days to arrive here in California.

I found that installation was exactly like the Lightforce install video for our Rangers. So I'm not going to go into detail with it.

A tip I could give for those planning on doing this in the future, swap out the gray Lightforce retainers that come with the fascia with the white OEM ones from your original fascia. The lightforce ones didn't seat properly and had some trouble setting it in securely. I took it out, reinstalled the OEM retainers and they snapped right in :handsinair:

Fascia Ford.jpg
fascia lightforce.png

Very pleased with the product, my wife thought that the switch panel came with the car when I showed her the remoted control unit for the brake controller. All edges sit flush agains the side panels and the brake control unit is in the perfect position for where I wanted it to be. 12V flip cups work and function properly like before.

Where did you run your wiring from switches to battery and lights? Did you go thru the firewall into the engine bay? If so, where? On the Ford Raptor there was two ways to get into the engine bay.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

Fascia Ford.jpg
fascia lightforce.png

Did it come with those 2 extra switches? I clicked their link that said see which switches fit and I got an error message. Also did you have to buy any extra cables for anything? Their info stated space may be an issue on some vehicles so the extra cable fixes that. Also the etrailer site states that you can buy a direct plug in harness but didn't see it. I will call the tech support before I order anything. I'm up for a self install if it doesn't mean cutting a bunch of oem wires etc.

Although I don't have any extra lighting anywhere, those 2 spaces could be handy for later on or at the least have snap in hole covers.
Sponsored