dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
My recent stickers!!! One in memory of my late dad who was also a Ranger owner. Also some anime stickers I got and Yes this Ranger owner is a big NERD 🤓🤓🤓

20200526_145059.jpg
Hey another Brandon. I don't watch anime or read it other than the few classics. But I have Mai Sakurajima on my truck just cause its cute! Never looked into the anime/manga though. I'm a poser weeaboo, didn't even know that existed. Nice Inuyasha chibi. Okay, here is a WILD GUESS. You are Asian, and named brandon after your dad's fandom for Bruce Lee and his son. At least I was and a lot of other 80/90's asian kids whose father adored Bruce.

RedDakooter05

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Wage slave
Just to be clear I'm not hating, hah.
I used to watch anime a lot when I was younger. Wife likes them princes madoka anime though.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Just to be clear I'm not hating, hah.
I used to watch anime a lot when I was younger. Wife likes them princes madoka anime though.
Lmao. Most people don't say "God damn Weeaboos" unless they know. :crackup:

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
Hey another Brandon. I don't watch anime or read it other than the few classics. But I have Mai Sakurajima on my truck just cause its cute! Never looked into the anime/manga though. I'm a poser weeaboo, didn't even know that existed. Nice Inuyasha chibi. Okay, here is a WILD GUESS. You are Asian, and named brandon after your dad's fandom for Bruce Lee and his son. At least I was and a lot of other 80/90's asian kids whose father adored Bruce.
dondonbabyraptor nope I am just your typical anime/gamer nerd that is not afraid to show who he is lol.🤣🤣🤣

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
dondonbabyraptor nope I am just your typical anime/gamer nerd that is not afraid to show who he is lol.🤣🤣🤣
I feel it. I was the same. Except no time for anime/manga. Used to put down 80-100 hour weeks on video games through undergrad. Not the same in M.S., haven’t gamed for a month unfortunately :/

Advertisement

Advertisement