Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 Supercab FX4 XLT
  • Banned
Picked one of these up, for beds with a tonneau cover etc. Pretty cool for throwing dirty coat, lunch box, groceries, etc.
Their directions are old, came with the one hole drilled on each side. Just mount the guide plate and run the tie down/motorcycle strap type deal. Run it through your tie down, I used the ones closest to the tailgate. I used a yoga mat {wifes} underneath that comes up both sides. no movement that way. Don't have a liner yet. Just a convenience though, removes easily & bed is back to normal.

http://www.last-boks.com/
https://www.amazon.com/Last-Boks-Mid-Size/dp/B07W4X3FVQ

20191026_185459_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

DangerRanger175

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple of Fords
A 2x8 does the same thing a whole lot cheaper, and easier to move out of the way for when you need to load something larger in your bed. Ford provided exact indentations to accommodate.

Walkeraviator

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Crew
Vehicle Showcase
A 2x8 does the same thing a whole lot cheaper, and easier to move out of the way for when you need to load something larger in your bed. Ford provided exact indentations to accommodate.
That’s how I have done it in the past, but there doesn’t seem to be a decent set of slots in this bed for a lumber divider

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
I had a trunk organizer from my SUV that was traded and I used it for a while
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E81VN8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
worked well enough and still have it... I have a bed rug so it won't slide at all.
But, decided to get a bed extender and it pretty much works as well...obviously, not for small objects but you could enclose the bed extender w/tarp or something to make it more of a walled-in item... plus, it works as a bed extender by design so extra functionality.

I like the lastboks approach though with the ability to slid towards the tailgate.. didn't even know this existed or I'd probably have gotten it instead of the bed extender. There are times when I've had an oily chainsaw or muddy boots I didn't want to put on the bedrug, not that it matters but just easier to clean the plastic.

TrebMaxx

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
I just put in a Bak Flip MX4 and I saw this product. Any updates on how it has held up? I like how it is easily removable because I still have to do truck stuff but would like this for most everyday things like groceries, etc.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I just put in a Bak Flip MX4 and I saw this product. Any updates on how it has held up? I like how it is easily removable because I still have to do truck stuff but would like this for most everyday things like groceries, etc.
I guess you didn’t notice that the OP has been banned. Maybe some other members on here have one and will let you know. It’s no longer available on Amazon but there are reviews there you could check out.

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I’ve had one for about two years for my 2019 Ranger and moved it to my 2021 Ranger. Works great and has held up very well. It’s easy to remove as needed. It slides in and out easy even with a bed rug. i do use it conjunction with a truck bar to keep it from sliding too far back. I purchased mine via Amazon. Added some pictures of it installed.
E819CB44-B5BC-42A7-BA6B-CC27C4C558FB.jpeg
E5E67F88-8BE2-4B72-AEA3-4F000DB20131.jpeg

Last edited:

TrebMaxx

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
Thank you for the input. It is fairly pricey right now so I didn't want to throw money out the window. It is good to hear that it isn't garbage.

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Thank you for the input. It is fairly pricey right now so I didn't want to throw money out the window. It is good to hear that it isn't garbage.
I agree it was pricey back when I bought it. Its basically a drop-in bed liner with straps that lets you slide in and out. Better than anything I could have put together myself. Its super sturdy and has held up well. I used it to put bags of soil, paving stones, sod, etc. and going strong.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I put this on my buy list a while back, but the price has kept from pulling the trigger.
Does anyone have this with a bed extender as stop? Wondering if it fits within the confines of the bed extender in the bed.

Never-mind - used the measurements and a tape measure - duh!
it wont fit

Last edited:

TrebMaxx

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
One of the best add on I have gotten for my Ranger. When I need the full bed I just unhook it and put it in the garage. It is light, yet strong.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Oh what the hell - haven't spent anything on the truck in a while. Pulled the trigger. I figure i can store my bed extender up against the cab.
Anybody add hooks or something fro grocery bags?

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Well should have done my research before buying.
Wheel wells are in the way to push the bed extender up to the cab. So now it either sits in my garage or Last Boks goes back.
But look like I have to pay 75 return shipping so will post here for sale as I think I like the bed extender better
Shameless plug for my sale Brand New LastBoks
Sponsored

Last edited: