JDM-Inspired Widebody Ford Ranger on 35s is the Perfect Desert-Shreddable Daily Driver

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Pretty sweet wide body Ranger. It has carbon fiber front fenders and rear quarters and all sorts of aftermarket mods. Plus you can see at the 12.55 march has the best mod of all...Tailgate Damper! ?

Sponsored

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Owner is a member here. Other than Vaughn Gitten Jrs “fun haver” this is probably the best build yet in my opinion. This one is certainly more “attainable” to the average Joe.

Hopefully the 6g is close enough to the 5g that the aftermarket continues to grow for us over a number of years.

I know one of the big draws of the Tacoma is the long periods of similar trucks which grows a large aftermarket.

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
I really love those quarter panels. The carbon fiber are more than I'd want to spend but I've seen from fiberglass ones that make my wallet finger itch. Concerned about the install on them though. I don't want to be sanding down fiber glass

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Pretty sweet wide body Ranger. It has carbon fiber front fenders and rear quarters and all sorts of aftermarket mods. Plus you can see at the 12.55 march has the best mod of all...Tailgate Damper! ?

This truck belongs to Ranger5G member @dannewps. He has quite a few threads showing the different things he's added. This thread here shows when he first got the widebody conversion.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This truck belongs to Ranger5G member @dannewps. He has quite a few threads showing the different things he's added. This thread here shows when he first got the widebody conversion.
Thanks for the link, I never saw the original OP. I did a search before posting for JDM wide body Ranger but nothing came up.