First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
So...., come next week, my wife is going to inherit the Ranger from me, as we've bought a 2017 JK Rubicon, that will become my daily driver/weekend off-roader. More details on it next week, but here's a preview pic of it:
Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 22-11-23 Used 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon For Sale in Columbus GA Capi...png
Nice !
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mirage775

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't posted in a while, but wife drove the Ranger earlier this morning and decided that the lowered and performance stuff can be removed... I honestly didn't think she'd like it being lowered, LOL! I tuned it down a notch, to the Unleashed 87 Performance tune.

Today, I'm going to attempt to remove most of the stick/glue on panels, she wants to keep the fender flares on it.

I'm also going to raise it back up and possibly install a BDS 2.5 lift kit w/Fox rear shocks.

She's going to pick out some new wheels and I'll probably put some 31" All Terrain tires on it.

Possibly add the AMP folding steps, since she's 5'3" :)

I guess all in all, I made it mine, now she wants to make it hers :)

Wablackwell22

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger
Occupation
Paralegal
I too, had an Xtreme S-10, mine was an '03, reg cab, sportside bed, auto, 4.3! I bought it in '04, painted it Dodge Viper Blue,
I was reading through your build thread and saw this. I see your S10, and raise you first car; a 1987 Chevy Cavalier coupe - 2.0 I4 (90 HP/ 108 lb-ft) with a 5speed. I put a flowmaster muffler on it redneck-engineered my own CAI from home depot and junkyard parts (I believe the intake from an old Lumina). It had GTS blackouts on the headlights, and I also painted it Dodge Viper GTS blue (Earl Scheib for the win.)

I've had a ton of cars since then, but that one might have been the most fun car I've ever driven, its at least in the top 5. I dont know who said it, but "Its more fun to drive a slow car, fast; than a fast car, slow.
Sponsored