Is my new 2023 Tremor the same as what's now?

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger lariat tremor... 2022 maverick lariat
Occupation
retired
Newer member here,, and ordered a new '23 Tremor. I had originally thought that it was gonna be the newer style,, but it appears to be the same as the past years model,, bummer.... Will my truck be different,, or the same as the first years since '19??
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The new body style comes out next year as a 2024 model, so your '23 Tremor will look like the Ranger that has been out since '19.

OP
OP

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
It will look like the '19, but will be lighter, due to all the de-contenting. :)
Oh well,,, guess I'll have to get the new one next year then,,, I'm not sure why I decided to get one this year as I thought it was the newer one. I can drive the '23 for a year to see how I like them, I guess....

OP
OP

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Or just cancel your order and order the new one in the spring?
I had also thought of this too,, we'll see,,, to be honest I will already sell my current auto, a 2022 BMW convertible to get the best price for it,, I probably will get the '23 Ranger in the meantime.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Newer member here,, and ordered a new '23 Tremor. I had originally thought that it was gonna be the newer style,, but it appears to be the same as the past years model,, bummer.... Will my truck be different,, or the same as the first years since '19??
Same.

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
The new Ranger hasn’t even been officially launched here in the USA.
It will be a 2024 model with production rumored to begin Summer of 2023. Again nothing has been announced by Ford officially yet so nobody really knows for sure.

OP
OP

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
The new Ranger hasn’t even been officially launched here in the USA.
It will be a 2024 model with production rumored to begin Summer of 2023. Again nothing has been announced by Ford officially yet so nobody really knows for sure.
Summer of '23??? Hhhmmm,,, I somehow thought it was coming this year,,, Oh well,,, I'll just drive the ,23 until then

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Oh well,,, guess I'll have to get the new one next year then,,, I'm not sure why I decided to get one this year as I thought it was the newer one. I can drive the '23 for a year to see how I like them, I guess....
That was my plan as well. I sold my F150 Supercrew and was going to order the "new body style" 2023 Ranger only to find out after it was to late, that Ford changed plans for the US market. So I found this new Tremor and bought it as a fill in until the 24 models are out. I may wait an additional year to let them get the bugs out.

OP
OP

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
That was my plan as well. I sold my F150 Supercrew and was going to order the "new body style" 2023 Ranger only to find out after it was to late, that Ford changed plans for the US market. So I found this new Tremor and bought it as a fill in until the 24 models are out. I may wait an additional year to let them get the bugs out.
That sounds like a good plan,, might do that as well..............

Brett Fields

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4, Blackout, Tow
Occupation
Paramedic
remember...
That new body style is a little wider, and a little longer. For those who like to drive off road, that's not necessarily a positive thing. At what point do you just get an F150? I know I can still get my truck through some tight places. Not so sure about the new one.
20211002_113904.jpg

Last edited:

Jon S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew
How could you not know it’s the current generation when you ordered it? There is no mention anywhere at dealer or online, that new body style is even ready to be released….hmmm

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
I just hope the `24 Ranger gets the updated 2.3l EB that the Mustang is getting. Having port and direct injection from the factory would be nice.
Sponsored