HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Hey folks,

I've seen a lot of people using storage products from Blue Ridge Overland Gear on Tacoma channels. I currently specialize in hiking/backpacking gear (side hobby) but I thought I'd put a feeler out there to see if you guys had any particular ideas or needs for specific storage solutions for our rangers (textile/sewn products only, not plastic, metal, etc.). I already know I'm going make something similar to their Taco Tray as I want to keep a flashlight and knife on the outside of my console for quick reach. Beyond that, I haven't had the need for other solutions. If you guys think there's something that would be universally accepted/used then add some ideas here and I'll look at making the templates and knocking out some batches to sell on here so we can get our Rangers organized.
Sponsored

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Good idea.
Also cushions items so no noise when moving around. Some Ford or Ranger logo ones would be nice.

Estimate on cost for those pictures? Might be interested.

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
Following.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting...

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I’d be in for something to stow a med-kit. Sub’d either way - interested to see the ideas discussed and what comes of this.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe a black denier nylon drop in organizer for the console? Not too thick that it takes up space just some stitched dividers that allow dropping in items so you don't have to empty the console to find everything. My coin trays a tiny joke but at least it's there. I have a small cheap sharp pocket knife and another that's like a small Swiss army knife I plan to velcro to the inner wall of the back of the console freeing space in the tray for chapstick and eye drops etc.

Hey folks,

I've seen a lot of people using storage products from Blue Ridge Overland Gear on Tacoma channels. I currently specialize in hiking/backpacking gear (side hobby) but I thought I'd put a feeler out there to see if you guys had any particular ideas or needs for specific storage solutions for our rangers (textile/sewn products only, not plastic, metal, etc.). I already know I'm going make something similar to their Taco Tray as I want to keep a flashlight and knife on the outside of my console for quick reach. Beyond that, I haven't had the need for other solutions. If you guys think there's something that would be universally accepted/used then add some ideas here and I'll look at making the templates and knocking out some batches to sell on here so we can get our Rangers organized.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Maybe a black denier nylon drop in organizer for the console? Not too thick that it takes up space just some stitched dividers that allow dropping in items so you don't have to empty the console to find everything. My coin trays a tiny joke but at least it's there. I have a small cheap sharp pocket knife and another that's like a small Swiss army knife I plan to velcro to the inner wall of the back of the console freeing space in the tray for chapstick and eye drops etc.

I had something similar to this in my Tacoma but it was made out of plastic. Just a simple horizontal piece with 2 slats cut halfway through it to insert 2 vertical pieces which formed 6 small areas to store stuff.

IMG_1257.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
20200808_204625.jpg

I added a lot of pouches, but this won't be useful to anyone unless they add pals webbing to the back wall of their cab.
Sponsored