Interior blemish

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Elon Musk’s flame thrower would work wonders. As a bonus it dries plants fast too
I'm thinking about getting one of those for all the Joro spiders in this area.

I can't walk on my sidewalk without clearing a web out of the way. Their web is surprisingly strong BTW.

They were bad last year. This year I can kill dozens every day and there are dozens more the next day.

I'm using my trusty Bug A-Salt but it has a limited range of only about 3 feet and some of those rascals are building higher than it can reach.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Ranger scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport
Occupation
Engineering

I can't walk on my sidewalk without clearing a web out of the way. Their web is surprisingly strong BTW.

They were bad last year. This year I can kill dozens every day and there are dozens more the next day.

I'm using my trusty Bug A-Salt but it has a limited range of only about 3 feet and some of those rascals are building higher than it can reach.
Power washer!

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase

airsoft gun get a good co2 pistol long range accurate and only like 100 bucks for a nice one

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Sometimes heat can make plastic look good again.

I have used the heat gun method many times in the past with good results . With scratches and scuff marks you have to take a soft cloth and buff a little to smooth things out . You can even put the pebble grain pattern back with a little practice .

If more heat is needed I have something else that will do the trick :)

machinist85

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Occupation
CNC Programmer
I have used the heat gun method many times in the past with good results . With scratches and scuff marks you have to take a soft cloth and buff a little to smooth things out . You can even put the pebble grain pattern back with a little practice .

If more heat is needed I have something else that will do the trick :)

I know what I want for Christmas now.

26point2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Didn't read thru the whole thread...just in case it wasn't suggested, I'd use hockey tape, but make sure you use a length of old timey phone cord wrapped at angle, tape over it, then you have some groves which will give you a better grip which will also ensure a solid closure of the door.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Didn't read thru the whole thread...just in case it wasn't suggested, I'd use hockey tape, but make sure you use a length of old timey phone cord wrapped at angle, tape over it, then you have some groves which will give you a better grip which will also ensure a solid closure of the door.
Phone cord? I always just twisted my tape up real tight and did it that way lol. One wrap to start up top, pull out length of tape and twist it, wrap the twisted bit down a foot or so, wrap over that on the way back up, then wrap a monster knob at the top.

I always had the nicest tape jobs on the team. Took pride in my huge knob... and the tape too (ba-dum-tsss) I'll have to see if I still have my old stick kicking around, the knob on that bastard is glorious.