Abjectwoe

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Hello All,

I've been lurking here for quite some time, so I thought it'd be about time for me to contribute to all the great things you guys are doing.

I've had my ranger for about a month now. I've been getting a feel for the vehicle and trying to map out exactly what I need. ICON has some pretty cool rear-suspension systems with the leaf-springs for the Tacoma and other vehicles and I reached out them because I had heard they were planning on releasing something similar for the Ranger. This is their response:

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 11.52.54 AM.png
Sponsored

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

I've been lurking here for quite some time, so I thought it'd be about time for me to contribute to all the great things you guys are doing.

I've had my ranger for about a month now. I've been getting a feel for the vehicle and trying to map out exactly what I need. ICON has some pretty cool rear-suspension systems with the leaf-springs for the Tacoma and other vehicles and I reached out them because I had heard they were planning on releasing something similar for the Ranger. This is their response:

Thanks for posting this! I am generally happy with my Ranger's ride since I had the Ford/Fox Leveling Kit installed, but an aftermarket leaf-spring from a company like Icon might make the ride ... just exactly perfect!

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Hello All,

I'm not sure how much you are looking to lift the truck but if you are to go with Old Man EMU you get all shocks and all new springs(yes leafs included) anf the lift is 2.4 up front and 1.6 in the rear. I'm currently running this kit on my tuck and it is awesome!! The street ride is cleaned up and the offroad performance is great for the truck(pretty sure it will never be ready for a jump though). It would be a great option if you are wanting a quality suspension to upgrade the ranger that is available now.
Sponsored