Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I just cannot get past the OJ Simpson association with the Bronco.
You'll get away with anything. How is that a bad thing?

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I was still paying off my truck. I wouldn't even consider trading it in for a Bronco if I still owed on it. :headbang:

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Last edited:

OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
A friend of my wife’s family worked for Ken Block and he said, two years ago, that the Bronco might push $60k

gov cheese

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt super cab
Put 280k miles on 1987 Bronco with the 300 6, one awesome vehicle. i'll wait to see what they have done to new one before even thinking about.

Deleted member 1634

A friend of my wife’s family worked for Ken Block and he said, two years ago, that the Bronco might push $60k
A top of the line max off road model, sure. But so does a loaded Wrangler Rubicon. I'd imagine Ford will be very good at matching or even very slightly undercutting the equivalent Wrangler model across the board.

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Put 280k miles on 1987 Bronco with the 300 6, one awesome vehicle. i'll wait to see what they have done to new one before even thinking about.
Yeah, OJ and Al almost made it to Mexico in their Bronco.

Deleted member 1634

I'm trying to convince my brother to wait on his next vehicle purchase long enough to go for the Bronco. Currently he's looking at used Taco's, primarily because of the stick shift option combined with the off-road capability, which the Bronco will fit that criteria. The waiting isn't necessarily the hard part, since it's taken him years to get to this point of still thinking about it. haha It's more trying to get him to think about any other option after he's invested so much time into the current path. Our family gets deals (Z-Plan) on Ford's, so that should put an extra tick in the Bronco column. We'll see when all the details finally come out.

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to convince my brother to wait on his next vehicle purchase long enough to go for the Bronco. Currently he's looking at used Taco's, primarily because of the stick shift option combined with the off-road capability, which the Bronco will fit that criteria. The waiting isn't necessarily the hard part, since it's taken him years to get to this point of still thinking about it. haha It's more trying to get him to think about any other option after he's invested so much time into the current path. Our family gets deals (Z-Plan) on Ford's, so that should put an extra tick in the Bronco column. We'll see when all the details finally come out.
How does the Z-Plan compare to the Investor plan? I went with the Ranger because at first Ford announced the Bronco would be a 2-door vehicle, since we have three dogs, that would be a pain on a road trip.

I like how the Bronco looks, but wish they named it something else.

Deleted member 1634

How does the Z-Plan compare to the Investor plan? I went with the Ranger because at first Ford announced the Bronco would be a 2-door vehicle, since we have three dogs, that would be a pain on a road trip.

I like how the Bronco looks, but wish they named it something else.
I haven't had any experience or heard of the "investor" plan, but Z-Plan is usually a minimum of 10% off MSRP. Sometimes more. I got 10% off my Ranger because it is a brand new model and they need to make some money initially on them, but my dad got 20% plus incentives off his F-150 a couple years ago.

We have 3 dogs as well and no way they'd fit in a 2 door vehicle on a road trip. Around town, sure, but not with all the other stuff we need. The Ranger is definitely going to continue to be my go to for quite a while I think.