I may have converted someone to the ranger side.

Powers303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2020 Ranger XLT FX4
A co worker of mine has been eyeballing my truck since I got it. Last night he decide he wanted to play around a little bit and race me to the speed limit in his ram 1500 (4am and no cars on the road). Well he lost and today he came in asking a ton of questions then told me he was looking into into buying one. Weird way to sell someone on a truck but I won’t complain about a new member to the ranger family.
Sponsored

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I was at a stop light last week. A Dodge truck stopped next to me in the other lane going in the same direction. The driver started edging up and gunning his engine a little. The light turned green - and I just had to do it.
The first time I saw him....he had just left the blind spot to the rear of the Ranger and kept trailing. I had to slow down, but he turned off the exit and and never looked back.
I felt 20 again. What a shit grin I wore for a few minutes.

JHC14

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
A co worker of mine has been eyeballing my truck since I got it. Last night he decide he wanted to play around a little bit and race me to the speed limit in his ram 1500 (4am and no cars on the road). Well he lost and today he came in asking a ton of questions then told me he was looking into into buying one. Weird way to sell someone on a truck but I won’t complain about a new member to the ranger family.
”Weird Way”...that’s the way it has been done since the dawn of time. That’s the way Adam impressed Eve. All of human history it’s been a guy, in a Ranger watching the fella, in a Chevy or a Dodge, get smaller in his rearview mirror. Its just how it’s supposed to be. ? ?
Sponsored

Last edited: