I just drove past a 6G Ranger Raptor?!

thunders_truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 scab ranger XL 4x4, 2008 nissan 350Z
Occupation
civil engineer
I was driving to work this morning, and definitely drove past a 6G Ranger, with a Raptor grille, no camoflauge, dirty and covered in snow muck like every other car here.

Living in Southeast Michigan, I am used to seeing cars in camo, or brand new models out-of-camo imminent for release, but I had never yet even seen a REGULAR 6G in CAMO!

Unfortunately, I didn't have any time to snap any pictures, but thought this was a neat and sort of unexpected thing I wanted to share... Anyone know WTF is happening?? Seems too early??
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was driving to work this morning, and definitely drove past a 6G Ranger, with a Raptor grille, no camoflauge, dirty and covered in snow muck like every other car here.

Living in Southeast Michigan, I am used to seeing cars in camo, or brand new models out-of-camo imminent for release, but I had never yet even seen a REGULAR 6G in CAMO!

Unfortunately, I didn't have any time to snap any pictures, but thought this was a neat and sort of unexpected thing I wanted to share... Anyone know WTF is happening?? Seems too early??
Was this the one you saw? Member @kaltzbar posted this over on the 6G forum. He was lucky enough to get a ride in it and posted up this thread here. Looks like it's really nice with a few quirks but who care it comes standard with a damper! ?

img_6318-jpeg.jpeg

img_6312-jpeg.jpeg

img_6316-jpeg.jpeg

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Dats some BIG running boards ?

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Was this the one you saw? Member @kaltzbar posted this over on the 6G forum. He was lucky enough to get a ride in it and posted up this thread here. Looks like it's really nice with a few quirks but who care it comes standard with a damper! ?

img_6318-jpeg.jpeg

img_6312-jpeg.jpeg

img_6316-jpeg.jpeg
There goes your sales pitch.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Heated steering wheel? Only thing I wish 5G had offered.

Last edited:
OP
OP
thunders_truck

thunders_truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 scab ranger XL 4x4, 2008 nissan 350Z
Occupation
civil engineer

img_6318-jpeg.jpeg

img_6312-jpeg.jpeg

img_6316-jpeg.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this Dave, unfortunately I don't think it was red, think I remember it being one of the monochrome colors... Still, I'm glad it looks like I wasn't just losing my mind! :like:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks for sharing this Dave, unfortunately I don't think it was red, think I remember it being one of the monochrome colors... Still, I'm glad it looks like I wasn't just losing my mind! :like:
They most likely built a couple different ones and are out testing them now. I'm just glad to finally see these here in the US and it's finally going to be a reality not just a dream anymore.

BTW even if you were are losing your mind, we won't tell anyone. ??

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

img_6318-jpeg.jpeg
Looks like @Tracy Bowman got to drive it before you did!
devil grin.jpeg
Sponsored