First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Couldn’t wait for next year for my bronco to be built, so started hunting. I pick one identical to this Wednesday. Already ordered my 2” spacer from FordRangerLift.com, ordering an MBRP exhaust, catch can and 1” eibach block for the rear, with more as I go. I’m bummed I couldn’t make it to bronco delivery day, but I’m more than happy with this backup plan.
6659ACD5-3E71-4540-9044-C644E2B3C67B.jpeg
Sponsored

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Nice graphics, not my thing, but. kewl none the less.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Couldn’t wait for next year for my bronco to be built, so started hunting. I pick one identical to this Wednesday. Already ordered my 2” spacer from FordRangerLift.com, ordering an MBRP exhaust, catch can and 1” eibach block for the rear, with more as I go. I’m bummed I couldn’t make it to bronco delivery day, but I’m more than happy with this backup plan.
Don't blame you one bit, nice truck. I got tired of waiting on the Bronco as well (although I still hold the res) and got my SC XLT FX4 3 months ago. It actually fits my needs better than the Bronco, which I sat in and thought was pretty cramped.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
That’s a fine-looking replacement! :like:

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Looks awesome, imo the graphics really make the tremor something special. I would take a look at the awe exhaust before ordering the mbrp
The graphics really break everything up nice. Not generally my cup of tea but I think it gives the truck some more appeal. I really like the tone of the mbrp. It’s just enough, not overly obnoxious, but enough that it’s there when you mash it. Plus it’s a really decent price.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
The graphics looked great U N T I L they disrupted the RED and BLACK with the White backgrounded TREMOR logo. If the TREMOR logo has been ABOVE the top red stripe it would have looked Awesome!!!!!

graphics.jpg

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
The graphics really break everything up nice. Not generally my cup of tea but I think it gives the truck some more appeal. I really like the tone of the mbrp. It’s just enough, not overly obnoxious, but enough that it’s there when you mash it. Plus it’s a really decent price.
The awe makes the little turbo 4 sounds probably as aggressive as it can. Cool part is the interior volume really didn't change. Mbrp sounds nice but from past experience they droned. Are you looking at the ss or aluminized system?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Yes.. yes… more graphics. More stickers. Give me MORE!!! Super sweet graphics Mike. Thanks for the pic!

The truck also looks nice I guess ?

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
The awe makes the little turbo 4 sounds probably as aggressive as it can. Cool part is the interior volume really didn't change. Mbrp sounds nice but from past experience they droned. Are you looking at the ss or aluminized system?
The black aluminized.