First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
On my wife’s HPP mustang,There is an additional charge on there for $2390.00 for lifetime warranty. (I have 100.000 mile power train warranty from ford) I called the dealer today and they said oh don’t worry it just goes on the payoff, I said I want it off now...they said “just come in and sign a document and we will take it off” They said it was the same as my previously bought RANGER.... bull$hit..I told them to pull it up and it said I denied the extended warranty...I’m going there tomorrow to have a conversation...
Regards and pissed
Doc
Sponsored

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
On my wife’s HPP mustang,There is an additional charge on there for $2390.00 for lifetime warranty. (I have 100.000 mile power train warranty from ford) I called the dealer today and they said oh don’t worry it just goes on the payoff, I said I want it off now...they said “just come in and sign a document and we will take it off” They said it was the same as my previously bought RANGER.... bull$hit..I told them to pull it up and it said I denied the extended warranty...I’m going there tomorrow to have a conversation...
Regards and pissed
Doc
Yeah Doc Wells Fargo is shady as hell. Just got a settlement check for insurance they added to my 03 mustang gt back when I got it new. They got sued and a class action was filed. I never knew they added it that's how slick they are. Will never do business with them again. After all these years after the loan was paid off back in 06 I finally got a few hundred bucks back.

Reactions: Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Regards and pissed
Doc

That sucks, I hate when they try to sneak these thing in the deal and I just love their response "oh don’t worry it just goes on the payoff". :devil:

I always stay away from these large banks like Wells Fargo and BOA and use credit unions or small town banks. I've always had much better service and rates going that route. I've had several loans through Ford Motor Credit through the years and they've always been great to deal with too. Good luck tomorrow Doc!

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Yeah Doc Wells Fargo is shady as hell. Just got a settlement check for insurance they added to my 03 mustang gt back when I got it new. They got sued and a class action was filed. I never knew they added it that's how slick they are. Will never do business with them again. After all these years after the loan was paid off back in 06 I finally got a few hundred bucks back.
Yes.. this will be my last time..
Regards
Doc
Sponsored